Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

[Request] Dirt cheap OVH Gravelines

[Request] Dirt cheap OVH Gravelines

256-512MB RAM,
5GB disk (HDD/SSD, I don't care),
1TB bandwich
Preferably 1 Gbps

Needs to be Gravelines...
I have an unsustainable budget of $10 yearly.

Requirements are flexible :-)

SHOOT!

NVMe KVM VPS in Amsterdam, Stockholm and LA ($2.50/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe/month) (AFF LINK)

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

Its not BF / CyberMonday and too late for Christmas... Raise your budget a bit, at least 1 USD and you will be able to find something.

MXroute.io - SMTP Relay Service, powered by MailChannels, fully automated, LET plans

MXroute.com - Email Hosting, powered by MailChannels

• @MikePT said: Its not BF / CyberMonday and too late for Christmas... Raise your budget a bit, at least 1 USD and you will be able to find something.

I know what I'm asking is unrealistic. My requirements (and budget) are both flexible. It's just a guideline so that I can have some ballpark offers.

NVMe KVM VPS in Amsterdam, Stockholm and LA ($2.50/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe/month) (AFF LINK)

@jackhadrill said:

@MikePT said: Its not BF / CyberMonday and too late for Christmas... Raise your budget a bit, at least 1 USD and you will be able to find something.

I know what I'm asking is unrealistic. My requirements (and budget) are both flexible. It's just a guideline so that I can have some ballpark offers.

Just kidding you, you'll probably find something :)

MXroute.io - SMTP Relay Service, powered by MailChannels, fully automated, LET plans

• @MikePT said:

@jackhadrill said:

@MikePT said: Its not BF / CyberMonday and too late for Christmas... Raise your budget a bit, at least 1 USD and you will be able to find something.

Hahaha, hope you had a good new year <3

Thanked by 1MikePT

@jackhadrill said:

@MikePT said:

@jackhadrill said:

Hahaha, hope you had a good new year <3

It was awesome, I hope you had a great new year too <3

• I see, so this is what its come to... Are you looking for VPS or Dedi? I can look at my saved links and see what matches.

Automate server mgmt w/ Runcloud - aff link will give +15 days if you go pro

• @huntercop said: I see, so this is what its come to... Are you looking for VPS or Dedi? I can look at my saved links and see what matches.

KVM, thanks! I know I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here :'-)

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited January 12

Not a lot of options here. None that match exactly what you need, but here are two.

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices/ -> You can talk to @Francisco for fewer resources for a lower price.
    https://virmach.com/compare-vps-plans?aff=3404 (note aff link, if you don't mind) -> starting at $2.50 a month, keep in mind KVM is branded as Premium. You can try to talk to @virmach to negotiate less ram for a lower price and see what they can offer.

• lionlion Member

@huntercop said: Not a lot of options here. None that match exactly what you need, but here are two.

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices/ -> You can talk to @Francisco for fewer resources for a lower price.
    https://virmach.com/compare-vps-plans?aff=3404 (note aff link, if you don't mind) -> starting at $2.50 a month, keep in mind KVM is branded as Premium. You can try to talk to @virmach to negotiate less ram for a lower price and see what they can offer.

OVH GRAVELINES

• @huntercop said: Not a lot of options here. None that match exactly what you need, but here are two.

Read the requirements again.

• Meh, I knew it would be a big ask. Thanks anyway!

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited January 12

@muffin said: Read the requirements again.

The requirement was read. What he wants isn't exactly available now, so I offered the next best thing from some of our top providers. If you know of better deals to share, by all means, the floor is yours.

The reality of the scenario here:

Thanked by 1quick
  • VMHaus have 256MB for 15$/y in London, which is really close to your requirement, but I guess you already know.

• deankdeank Member

10/y and 15/y aren't even remotely close (mathematically).

The end is nigh. Why? Because the end is actually nigh.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • teamaccteamacc Moderator

@deank said: 10/y and 15/y aren't even remotely close (mathematically).

I guess you're 50% correct.

Yo mama so fat each of her butt-cheeks has its own /8.

Thanked by 2JasperNL Aidan
  • 10/y = 0.83/m 15/y= 1.25/m I get the point, but if you really want 10$/y, ask Serverhand. At some point, the little difference worth for the quality.

• quickquick Member

@huntercop said:

@muffin said: Read the requirements again.

The requirement was read. What he wants isn't exactly available now, so I offered the next best thing from some of our top providers. If you know of better deals to share, by all means, the floor is yours.

The reality of the scenario here:

Vps.