Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

looking for dedicated server

looking for dedicated server

My requirement is as follows: 4 core or more 8G ~16G memory 1T or 2T storage located in west coastline US

Comments

  • WSSWSS Member

    Post should be in Requests. @raindog8675309

    @partymonger said: Actually math is pretty much my thing. I was just hoping someone already did the calculation - upto32.com - neckbeard nerdiness.

  • Try VirMach, they have what you need below $50/mo

    =============
    40+ different locations VPS Hosting Comparision VPS price start from $1/month. Hosting Providers are welcome to add your VPS plan, it's FREE.
  • @ComfortVPS said: Try VirMach, they have what you need below $50/mo

    how about the service ?

  • Budget?

    OneProvider Seattle has some interesting deals.

    Be the spark that ignites the dumpster fire of the shithole you live in.

  • @jusnion said:

    @ComfortVPS said: Try VirMach, they have what you need below $50/mo

    how about the service ?

    Their looking glass for seattle was down last night and their consistently have the slowest looking glass file download of all the providers I've tested take that for what you will.

    Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @sureiam said:

    @jusnion said:

    @ComfortVPS said: Try VirMach, they have what you need below $50/mo

    how about the service ?

    Their looking glass for seattle was down last night and their consistently have the slowest looking glass file download of all the providers I've tested take that for what you will.

    thank you so much

Sign In or Register to comment.