Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[wtb]1gb ram / 1 gb v/swap, 40gb raid-10, 500gb b/w any location
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[wtb]1gb ram / 1 gb v/swap, 40gb raid-10, 500gb b/w any location

niceboyniceboy Veteran
edited September 2013 in Requests

Hi,

I'm in need of following..

1gb ram / 1 gb v/swap,

40gb raid-10 hdd

500gb b/w

any location inside US

2-4 fair share cpu ( My existing boxes run at mostly 0 to 0.3 load )

any virtualization is ok OpenVz/Xen/KVM.. but should be stable/reliable

self managed

Quick support for hardware/solus/network issues

4 different C class ip's(Only for seo purpose - no spam or any thing illegal)

If you can offer $10 cpanel internal license, i'll have it(otherwise i'll buy from buycpanel)

My budget : $11/month ($21/m if you can offer cpanel license also)

Hope some body can fulfill my requirements..

Thanks for reading..

Comments

• Our Triple Core KVM package should fit your needs. Check out the special offers page in the sig for a discount code.

• HyperBIG.com proudly offers higher end dedicated servers for your complex web applications, game servers, file hosting, media stream hosting applications. We have lightning fast dedicated servers with very good memory. Our dedicated servers are wallet friendly as well.

OpenVZ Virtualization

Partial Virtualization
    Performance Oriented VPS
    Low Virtualization Penalty
    Easy OS Installation

you check out here http://hyperbig.com/client/hyperbig-linux-vps.php

• @favps i have sent a pm

@hyperbig i could not see a plan in my price range :(

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2013

@hyperbig said:
    HyperBIG.com proudly offers higher end dedicated servers for your complex web applications, game servers, file hosting, media stream hosting applications. We have lightning fast dedicated servers with very good memory. Our dedicated servers are wallet friendly as well.

OpenVZ Virtualization

Partial Virtualization
    Performance Oriented VPS
    Low Virtualization Penalty
    Easy OS Installation

you check out here http://hyperbig.com/client/hyperbig-linux-vps.php

Care to explain this:
    http://i43.tinypic.com/jtrk3o.jpg

o.0

• Can't do 4 different class on one vps but can definitely do 3 diff class at our nyc location. Feel free to pm me bud :)

• c0yc0y Member
    edited September 2013

@niceboy said:
    4 different C class ip's(Only for seo purpose - no spam or any thing illegal)

Search engines generally don't look at that, they might look at ASN and how MANY there are hosted on that IP...

• @Frost lets not divert the topic please. thx.

@seriesn thank you for the offer.. I'll contact you shortly..

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited September 2013

Hello Niceboy,

We can offer you a deal that suits your specifications in our KVM VPS range located in Los Angles, US. The following specifications and pricing is stated below:

1GB 1600Mhz Dedicated RAM

1GB vSwap

2CPU Cores

40GB RAID-10 HDD

500GB Bandwidth on a 1Gbps Uplink

3 Addition IPv4 Address's (4 Total)

Price: $10.95 per month

Price: $8.95 per month (annually)

SolusVM/KVM

Please PM me or create a support ticket copying these specifiations into the support ticket at: https://secure.hardcloud.net/contact.php

• @Frost said:
    Search engines generally don't look at that, they might look at ASN and how MANY there are hosted on that IP...

If you're interlinking sites then it matters. If G sees that you have 4 sites on the same IP/range, all linking to each other (most likely w/ keyword-rich anchors), then they're not going to hold as much weight.

@niceboy: My recommendation (as a fellow SEO) would be to grab a bunch of different VPS's from different providers. You can find 4 x $2/mo offers easily - or a single provider with multiple locations. Giving you completely different Class A/B's (most of the time). All depends on what kind of sites you're running though, as you most likely won't be able to get 4 x 1GB boxes for $11/mo.

• c0yc0y Member
    edited September 2013

@mikeyur said:
    If G sees that you have 4 sites on the same IP/range, all linking to each other (most likely w/ keyword-rich anchors), then they're not going to hold as much weight.

Ah yes, that makes sense. A lot of amateurs think that putting a single site on multiple IPs will also improve SEO magically, perhaps they or us don't understand the concept or eachother in threads like these ;-)

• @seriesn I have pm'ed you.. please reply..

@HardCloud I have pm'ed you.. please reply..

• @mikeyur said:
    you most likely won't be able to get 4 x 1GB boxes for $11/mo.

With some hosts it is possible if paying annuals, and no cPanel license.

@Frost said:
    Ah yes, that makes sense. A lot of amateurs think that putting a single site on multiple IPs will also improve SEO magically, perhaps they or us don't understand the concept or eachother in threads like these ;-)

Certainly IPs won't be the only factor, if at all. But only Gs know how SEO algorithm works. Just do what you believe will work.

• @DalComp said:
    Certainly IPs won't be the only factor, if at all. But only Gs know how SEO algorithm works. Just do what you believe will work.

There are a ton of other factors that can giveaway your sites, such as the same Whois info (or all private), registered around the same time, all purchased through the same registrar, same or similar design, duplicate content (even on things like about/contact pages), etc.

But if you're doing some 'grey hat' stuff (against Google ToS) and trying to lift up your sites with your other sites, you want things spread out a bit and cover your bases. Most people aren't smart enough to spread things across IPs and just use the same shared hosting account for all of their sites.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

i can give you what you require @ $9.99 vanila and $20.99 with cpanel

if interested, kindly PM me