Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedicenter.com is a liar
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedicenter.com is a liar

i bought a vps server 50 days ago, but there is a problem with this server.so i opened three tickets to request a refund.but i still dont get my refund.
i wanna this issue fixed by paypal. but today i realize that paypal account of dedicentet is banned. so i guess i can not get my refund forever.
i hate this guy from dedicenter very much!!!
dedicenter.com is a liar !!!

Comments

• cute

Thanked by 1bap
  • BTW,dedicenter.com has another website
    https://www.rackhost.co
    https://cloudflexy.com

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • I dont want to be racist, but ...

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@levnode said:
    I dont want to be racist, but ...

It's always the Chinese. This isn't twitter you won't get roasted too much.

• You will still get a refund , just call paypal customer service number in your area , try it .

• That is why paypal is who you use to pay the merchant, but you use a credit card on paypal as they can step in to resolve these issues.

• @racksx hasn't seen her in a long time. I'm waiting for a response to a server support request.

• @huntercop said:
    That is why paypal is who you use to pay the merchant, but you use a credit card on paypal as they can step in to resolve these issues.

Sadly true. Just when PP turned my dispute down I realized how bad mistake I made when I moved some funds to my pp-account...

• @huohuo what problem you are having?

• @huohuo said:

OK, granted, you wrote it 3 times but still: way too few exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you even mean it seriously?

• WSSWSS Member

@bsdguy said:

@huohuo said:

OK, granted, you wrote it 3 times but still: way too few exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you even mean it seriously?

bsdguy is a shithead !!!
    bsdguy is a shithead !!!
    bsdguy is a shithead !!!

• @WSS said:
    bsdguy is a shithead !!!
    bsdguy is a shithead !!!
    bsdguy is a shithead !!!

3 measly exclamation marks? THREE? You loser. Don't you even dream about a vendetta rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WSSWSS Member

You only deserve two..

• @WSS said:
    You only deserve two..

Was that a feeble attempt to insult me? If yes, I'll be pleased and hurry to come up with plans for some femto-vendetta ... honey babe.

• WSSWSS Member

Whenever you get around to it, Anders..

• @WSS

Just so you know: I just reported you to jarland.

P.S. Sorry, forgotten -> !!!!!!!!!!!

• WSSWSS Member

WELL THERE GOES MY STREET CRED

• Don't you cry! For one: You fucking asked for it and had it coming. Plus, I can't stand it when you cry and you know that. That's why you do it. Bastard. Let's cuddle.

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited January 2018

@bsdguy said:
    Don't you cry! For one: You fucking asked for it and had it coming. Plus, I can't stand it when you cry and you know that. That's why you do it. Bastard. Let's cuddle.

• I agree.

• yes
    I bought the Hong Kong server in September using alipay payment, the server was deleted in November, the data can not be recovered, and they refuse to refund, the last reply I Yu January 1, they promised to be restored before January 7 server And then they runaway boss.

• @42371838 said:
    yes
    I bought the Hong Kong server in September using alipay payment, the server was deleted in November, the data can not be recovered, and they refuse to refund, the last reply I Yu January 1, they promised to be restored before January 7 server And then they runaway boss.

After they no longer give any reply, although they are still selling new servers, they are liar

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

42371838 said: they runaway boss.

This.

• What a horrible provider! Most vps is offline as they disappear.

• Car Roll over ! GGWP~

@daozhi said:
    What a horrible provider! Most vps is offline as they disappear.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Cute how all of @gongyi 's buddies come to spam this thread.

And as for OP, post some proof before you start flaming a provider. For all we know you could be lying.