Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Can anyone match OneProviders Dedicated Server offers?!?!

Can anyone match OneProviders Dedicated Server offers?!?!

I really don't want to deal with OneProvider so I'm looking to see if there are any other providers that can provide similar specs and prices?

Core i3-530

2.9 Ghz 2 cores

4 GB DDR3

2× 1 TB (HDD SATA) 2TB Total

1 Gbps Unmetered

$18.42/mo

OR

Xeon L3426

1.8 Ghz 4 cores

16 GB DDR3

2× 2 TB (HDD SATA) 4TB Total
1 Gbps Unmetered

$30.70/mo

Thanked by 1mrlongshen

Comments

  • WSSWSS Member

    If you want the same services as OneProvider, I can give you a website where you can open a ticket for KVM access, and then get about 10 minutes to do an OS installation before it breaks for 3 days.

    Upto32: If you don't own electronics with fake wood grain, then feck off!

    Thanked by 2Xei Rolter
  • Follow. I want too cheap dedicated !

    Noobies in Linux

  • EwokEwok Member

    I don't want anything THAT cheap, but every time I have to pay in euros I'm being ripped off.

    Something along the lines of $40-50. 4TB space. 1gbps port. 10TB bandwidth.

    I don't think that's unreasonable.

  • @Ewok said: I don't want anything THAT cheap, but every time I have to pay in euros I'm being ripped off.

    Something along the lines of $40-50. 4TB space. 1gbps port. 10TB bandwidth.

    I don't think that's unreasonable.

    Get that $30 one, and donate $10 to me.

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    It's hard to compete with a provider that doesn't pay their upstream.

    Francisco

    BuyVM - Dedicated KVM Slices / Anycast Support! / Stallion Control Panel / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • WSSWSS Member

    You can get an I5 at Wholesale for $25/mo.

    2.7 GHz / 3.2 Turbo - 1 processor 4 cores / 4 threads 16GB DDR3 500GB SATA 100TB Monthly Transfer /29 IPv4 - 5 usable IPv4 Address /64 IPv6 Address Block

    https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/cart/?id=254

    Upto32: If you don't own electronics with fake wood grain, then feck off!

  • I need minimum 2TB disk though.

  • @flexzone said: I need minimum 2TB disk though.

    Wait until the i3 is available

    If you want 8TB you can get this https://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-st8

    40 euros monthly plus 60 euros setup fee. About 5 euros monthly per TB

  • teamaccteamacc Moderator

    Soyoustart is apparently working on some storage stuff soon (c)(tm)

    Yo mama so fat each of her butt-cheeks has its own /8.

    Thanked by 1ariq01
  • qpsqps Member, Provider

    QuickPacket has Core i3 530 available in LA at $29.99 per month. I'll do a free upgrade to a 2TB disk at that price if you're interested.

    Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Ewok said: nable.

    @qps said: QuickPacket has Core i3 530 available in LA at $29.99 per month. I'll do a free upgrade to a 2TB disk at that price if you're interested.

    Good offer actually.

    Thanked by 1qps
  • @Francisco said: It's hard to compete with a provider that doesn't pay their upstream.

    Francisco

    They pay nothing? How is that possible?

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    @graphic said:

    @Francisco said: It's hard to compete with a provider that doesn't pay their upstream.

    Francisco

    They pay nothing? How is that possible?

    This I don’t know, but 1G is certainly below cost at this prices.

  • WSSWSS Member
    edited January 12

    The dual opteron is available today for $35/mo.

    https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/cart/?id=252

    E: Odd. Now it's 20TB, not 100TB. I wonder when that changed.

    Upto32: If you don't own electronics with fake wood grain, then feck off!

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    @graphic said:

    @Francisco said: It's hard to compete with a provider that doesn't pay their upstream.

    Francisco

    They pay nothing? How is that possible?

    You can lookup previous comments, but they stuck @jbiloh pretty bad from the sounds of it. They all of a sudden just cancelled all their boxes and moved them elsewhere, etc.

    Francisco

    BuyVM - Dedicated KVM Slices / Anycast Support! / Stallion Control Panel / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • rdesrdes Member

    @Francisco said: You can lookup previous comments, but they stuck @jbiloh pretty bad from the sounds of it. They all of a sudden just cancelled all their boxes and moved them elsewhere, etc.

    Francisco

    Those servers are from french online DC, and Oneprovider is even mentioned on online.net main page as "special offer", so don't generalize. I'm dealing with oneprovider from around 6 years, and they're far from perfect, but they are not worse than colocrossing. And at least, most of their dedis have IPv6 ;).

  • @WSS said: The dual opteron is available today for $35/mo.

    https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/cart/?id=252

    E: Odd. Now it's 20TB, not 100TB. I wonder when that changed.

  • rdesrdes Member

    "Hidden" Dual Xeon 5150/16 GB RAM and 2 x 250 GB HDD for 19$ is also seem to be available. https://www.nocix.net/cart/?id=151

  • @qps said: QuickPacket has Core i3 530 available in LA at $29.99 per month. I'll do a free upgrade to a 2TB disk at that price if you're interested.

    Good offer,can I get one?

    Zhujiwiki - VPS offer / dedicated servers offer Info

Sign In or Register to comment.