Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Vps reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Vps reseller

Hi. Does anyone know where I can buy vps reseller that allows me to create NAT vps server?
Both openvz and kvm is OK. Thanks!

Comments

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

We do offer this. You can choose either a free VPS reseller in which you Pay per VM, or you can prepay a certain amount which means you can setup a certain amount of VM's.

Thanked by 1JsFacade
  • Sorry,I mean I want such vps reseller like cloud rescource pool and allow me to create nat vps through virtualizor,solusVM or others panel

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited January 2018

Are you looking for the software itself? Do you have a budget or want something free open source (FOSS)?

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

We are offering this cloud resource pool through virtualizor!

• @huntercop said:
    Are you looking for the software itself? Do you have a budget or want something free open source (FOSS)?

I think he is looking it for "FREE".

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited January 2018

I believe you should be able to set up Xen Virtualization and configure NATs based on some simple google searching (hint hint). Can anyone validate?