Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone sell XMR?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does anyone sell XMR?

imnotmoguimnotmogu Member
edited January 2018 in Requests

Hello:
I want to collect XMR, i can buy it at a higher price than the market price.
use paypal is the best.
in fact , i dont know where can i buy it :(
I don't want to be too diffcult. I just want to give money, take things

Comments

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2018

how much you need ?

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2018

@imnotmogu said:
    Hello:
    I want to collect XMR, i can buy it at a higher price than the market price
    use paypal is the best
    in fact , i dont know where can i buy it :(
    I don't want to be too diffcult. I just want to give money, take things

It’ll be hard for you to find someone that’ll sell you XMR in exchange for a PayPal payment. You’re not really known around here, so... yeah.

Edit: I guess cociu might have some.

• @cociu said:
    how much you need ?

check PM thanks

• sorry , i have not trust to get payed with paypal , if you want such quantity like you have send me in privat message i am glad to sell you but need to be banck transfer or came to romania and pay personally.

Thanked by 1pike
  • and yes i have this quantity.

Thanked by 1pike
  • imnotmogu said: use paypal is the best

No, hell no.

• imnotmogu said: use paypal is the best

ah ha ha ha ha ha

• Would sending it as a "friends and family" payment reduce the risk?

• Hell to the no with using DisputePal for payment on cryptocurrency.

However pictures of sister....

• WSSWSS Member

@dahartigan said:
    Would sending it as a "friends and family" payment reduce the risk?

Yeah. You can't charge that back, since it's a "gift". However, you will get fucked by doing that for business.

• Would sending it as a "friends and family" payment reduce the risk?

Sure, though he can still claim it's an unauthorised transaction.

• @WSS said:

@dahartigan said:

Yeah. You can't charge that back, since it's a "gift". However, you will get fucked by doing that for business.

Fucked how? By PayPal (is it against ToS?) or fucked in the end by a dodgy buyer?

• WSSWSS Member

@dahartigan said:

@WSS said:

@dahartigan said:

Fucked how? By PayPal (is it against ToS?) or fucked in the end by a dodgy buyer?

They may very well shut down your account for using it for business, since it's not designed to be used that way- they want their cut. Other than claiming you didn't send the money, you have no recourse, and if they find an IP match for this and other transactions, you're likely to be shit out of luck.

• @dahartigan said:

As someone mentioned above, it can still be reversed for unauthorized transaction.

Thanked by 1pxhaxor
  • Thanks for clearing that up, I had always wondered about that.

• I have an idea. How about send the PayPal now and 180 days later @cociu send the xmr. PayPal get the cut. @cociu get the money , op get the xmr, he doesn't need to wire transfer or go to the Romania himself, both of which cost more than PayPal fee. Everybody Win

• yokowasis said: I have an idea. How about send the PayPal now and 180 days later @cociu send the xmr. PayPal get the cut. @cociu get the money , op get the xmr, he doesn't need to wire transfer or go to the Romania himself, both of which cost more than PayPal fee. Everybody Win

op need 100 coins wich is arrownd 40k , i invite him in Romania to my cost , but i repeat ask today to pay coins with paypal definetly is scam