Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WTB] KS-6 or equivalent
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WTB] KS-6 or equivalent

I wanted to reach out and see if someone had a KS-6 or equivalent they would be willing to part with and sale. I’m open to pricing and if anyone has suggestions for another provider with better peering/price than Hetzner.

Thanks ahead of time,
MeatSection

Comments

• Isn't that meat boy? Why meatsection ? Also , is it possible to transfer server ?

• MeatSection is a nick an old girlfriend gave me and it just stuck - I’ve transferred them in the past. Can you PM an idea of how much you want for it?

Doing transfers in the past it would go to my NIC handle w/OVH

Thanks

• Not possible with Kimsufi I think. The seller will need to change the details and give the account itself as a whole

• Damn, did that change in the past year? That sucks, well I would be more than happy to compensate someone for their trouble.

Thanks for the insight though,
    MeatSection

• Open up a ticket with support

• @MeatSection said:
    MeatSection is a nick an old girlfriend gave me and it just stuck

Tell us more...

Thanked by 2doughmanes Aidan
  • @yokowasis said:
    Isn't that meat boy? Why meatsection ? Also , is it possible to transfer server ?

Were you by chance alluding that you may have one for sale?

• @MeatSection said:

@yokowasis said:
    Isn't that meat boy? Why meatsection ? Also , is it possible to transfer server ?

No, he’s questioning whether it’s possible to transfer a server at all. Some of us have had significant problems transferring them, others have had flat out refusals from OVH. It seems to depend which part of OVH your account sits with

• MeatSectionMeatSection Member
    edited January 2018

ah, gotcha I do have my original NIC from my first server out of their Dublin sales office on 9/9/2011 and my last transfer was still through the older resource panel at ovh.ie before they started forcing web control login on top of organization NIC billing handles

And everyone walked with a certificate of coolness: https://imgur.com/a/U06SS

• @MeatSection said:
    MeatSection is a nick an old girlfriend gave me and it just stuck

Did she leave you because she found bigger "meat section"?

• WSSWSS Member

Flagged the shit bot.

• @MeatSection said:

@yokowasis said:

No. The last guy asked my account / email instead of transferring. So I figure , it can't be transferred.