Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi or Online.net, or something else?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi or Online.net, or something else?

I have a Kimsufi KS-2E that I use for a long term seedbox to up my ratios and it is working well just for that. The issue I have is if I am grabbing a file my FTP speeds crawl unless I pause all my seeds. If I am capping my up on a good file, I really don't want to stop it.

So, I was looking at Online.net as the price is a little lower and their bandwidth is better. Hopefully this will allow me to continue seeding decently while i grab a file. Basically how is Online.net for this? Or do you have other suggestions.

Thanks.

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

Automatic avatar is fitting.

• Go outside and turn on a garden hose then poke holes into it. Get a bigger garden hose.

• just cap your torrents to 10mbyte/s up. so you got about 1mbyte/s for yourself. good enough imo.

• WSSWSS Member

@doughmanes said:
    Go outside and turn on a garden hose then poke holes into it. Get a bigger garden hose.

You're into shoecoins?

Dude! It's all about shoemining!

• @WSS said:

@doughmanes said:
    Go outside and turn on a garden hose then poke holes into it. Get a bigger garden hose.

You're into shoecoins?

Dude! It's all about shoemining!

That's where the money is. Sometimes 5 minutes of effort lands you a fresh new pair of Jordans to drop back on eBay for a few hundred.