Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feedback for LetBox?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Feedback for LetBox?

I recently bought a storage VM from them.
I'd like to hear some feedback from people who used them in the past. (or until now)

Comments

• I have a couple VMs with them- half dozen random VM/node reboots and a couple of DDoS over the past year- otherwise excellent service

Support is laughable- their replies have nothing resembling proper grammar nor valuable insight of any kind tho

5/7 would recommend

• @ghettoHost said:
    I have a couple VMs with them- half dozen random VM/node reboots and a couple of DDoS over the past year- otherwise excellent service

Support is laughable- their replies have nothing resembling proper grammar nor valuable insight of any kind tho

5/7 would recommend

You think I should not go with them? I have a VPS setup pending with them.

• @1Conan said:
    I'd like to hear some feedback

Buy first, ask questions later?
    With the amount of shitty and/or short-lived hosts we get here on LET, that will turn out to be a very frustrating and costly approach…

• 1Conan1Conan Member
    edited January 2018

@ucxo said:

@1Conan said:
    I'd like to hear some feedback

Buy first, ask questions later?
    With the amount of shitty and/or short-lived hosts we get here on LET, that will turn out to be a very frustrating and costly approach…

I agree. My mistake.

Well, I saw the offer on LEB and initially saw "good reviews". (Also thinking that being posted on LEB should be a good indicator of a decent provider.
    Also, I've seen that they have been around for quite a bit of time. (From a few posts on various forums)

• They have screenshots on their website with a warning from WHMCS they're using a dev license. Lol

• they didnt get a single vote in the provider poll.. that might be indicative of something...

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@Gods said:
    They have screenshots on their website with a warning from WHMCS they're using a dev license. Lol

what you are talking about?

@JoeMerit said:
    they didnt get a single vote in the provider poll.. that might be indicative of something...

Do we really care for that?

• @ghettoHost said:
    I have a couple VMs with them- half dozen random VM/node reboots and a couple of DDoS over the past year- otherwise excellent service

5/7 would recommend

Five out of seven? I must say, this is a grading scale like no other I've seen before.

• key900 said: Do we really care for that?

You should... not a single person out of all the people that voted consider you a top host.

@ghettoHost said:

5/7 would recommend

This issue fixed it happened few days and fixed since long time ago, if you have issue contact me directly.

@JoeMerit said:

key900 said: Do we really care for that?

You should... not a single person out of all the people that voted consider you a top host.

I don't have enough stock for all customer to order just few and I don't like to be in the middle of LET Drama i will pass.

• key900 said: I don't have enough stock for all customer to order just few and I don't like to be in the middle of LET Drama i will pass.

Since when is the 'Top Provider Poll' LET Drama ?

Thanked by 2Aidan dahartigan
  • GodsGods Member
    edited January 2018

@key900 said:

@Gods said:
    They have screenshots on their website with a warning from WHMCS they're using a dev license. Lol

http://letbox.com/page/Monitoring

On the bottom

Ex:

• WSSWSS Member

@Gods said:
    On the bottom

Those are sample screenshots, shithead.

Thanked by 3Aidan MasonR ghettoHost
    edited January 2018

@Gods said:

@key900 said:

@Gods said:

http://letbox.com/page/Monitoring

On the bottom

Ex:

Oh seriously? so you thought this is right?

• HarzemHarzem Member
    edited January 2018

... you know what, it's not that funny. edited out.

@Gods said:

What's wrong with that? They are screenshots for a sample. It's a development server. They don't need to install it on their own production WHMCS, or buy a second license just for the display. They probably developed some code using the development license, which is a legal license WHMCS gives out for things like this.

• ghettoHostghettoHost Member
    edited January 2018

@lemon said:

@ghettoHost said:

5/7 would recommend

Five out of seven? I must say, this is a grading scale like no other I've seen before.

Yasss

• @1Conan said:

@ghettoHost said:

5/7 would recommend

You think I should not go with them? I have a VPS setup pending with them.

I have been satisfied.

• @Harzem said:
    ... you know what, it's not that funny. edited out.

@Gods said:

What's wrong with that? They are screenshots for a sample. It's a development server. They don't need to install it on their own production WHMCS, or buy a second license just for the display. They probably developed some code using the development license, which is a legal license WHMCS gives out for things like this.

I'm picky :(

• sinsin Member

I never had any issues when I had a KVM VPS with Letbox. I only contacted support when I needed a custom ISO added and they always did that quickly.

Thanked by 1zjsay

@sin said:
    I never had any issues when I had a KVM VPS with Letbox. I only contacted support when I needed a custom ISO added and they always did that quickly.

Thanks you for your kind words.

Thanked by 1sin