Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Provider Poll 2017 - The Winners - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Provider Poll 2017 - The Winners

124»

Comments

• Congratulations @AnthonySmith, I'm just a month old with you... hope I can vote for you next time and your services prove just as good as you approach on tickets.

Congratulations @Francisco, I'm yet to have something at BuyVM... your number of cores always hold me back. If you have something really good in east coast, I have a busy and important portal to shift. PM me if you have some good deals on paying semi/yearly upfront.

Congratulations to everyone else... and thanks for calling in the polls

• mehargags said: I'm yet to have something at BuyVM... your number of cores always hold me back.

Felt the same at first, though 1 good core @3.5GHz performs far better than 4 crappy vCores.

Thanked by 1mehargags
  • Congratulations to all the Providers!

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • XeiXei Member

Congrats to all providers!

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • Congratz to the winners :)

Thanked by 2vmhaus Xei
  • Congrats to the winners (providers & voters). Really organized poll and well deserved top providers.

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • chirag7444chirag7444 Member
    edited January 2018

Congratulations to all the Providers!

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    @daffy
    To claim your prize, you must register an account if you are not an existing customer: https://clients.gestiondbi.com/index.php?/signup/

Once done, PM me your Customer ID or Email address and I will deliver your prize.

Keep note, you must have valid customer details since we will still do a fraud check.

Congratz to all!

I would like to give my prize to someone who needs it more. I do not currently need shared hosting, if it were a small NAT on the other hand I'd be all over that :-P

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for all who voted! <3 you guys

• congrats to all winners and providers

• Winners are welcome to flash their pizzaz with better than Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers. Just saying.. ;)

• WSSWSS Member

@huntercop said:
    pizzaz

Have you ever been in looovee?!

• +1 hosthatch

• Congratulations to all providers who were nominated and voted for, keep up the good work!

It turns out the winners are also active members of this forum where they contribute more than just good offers of their solid products. Thank you.

A special commendation to all providers who sponsored the poll with prizes: that's a really good way to encourage new customers to try out your services. I hope it pays out for you :-)

Thanked by 2Aidan MikePT
  • clarity_64clarity_64 Member
    edited January 2018

Did anyone get what they won from Virmach? I am pretty sure that I did what was required, but I have not heard anything from them.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@clarity_64 said:
    Did anyone get what they one from Virmach? I am pretty sure that I did what was required, but I have not heard anything from them.

Response I received from them in regards to this --

We're scheduling prizes for Friday, but there were some updates on the spreadsheet & we have to deal with server reboots this week, so this may be delayed.

• Thanks. I just realized in reading the quoted message that I once again messed my homophones.

I am in no rush on my end, but I never got a reply to my message sent.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @hawc said:

@quick said:

@vmhaus said:
    @Xei
    @davidgestiondbi
    @shell
    @scorcher9
    @simlev
    @ddhhz
    @Shot2
    @mosan7763
    @Shamli
    @quick

Please sign up at https://bonsai.vmhaus.com and PM me your email address and preferred location. First come first served for the location choice!

Thanks, you can give mine to another one

Ok - @angstrom has won that one

I was away and saw this only today. May I ask whether this is still valid? (Thanks.)

Thanked by 1Shot2
  • @angstrom said:
    I was away and saw this only today. May I ask whether this is still valid? (Thanks.)

Same here, hadn't noticed the mention until now, lazy me :p Still valid?

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Yes and yes

• Congratulations to all the Providers :)

• WSS said: @huntercop said: pizzaz

Have you ever been in looovee?!

Do you charge for the promotion like this? :)

• anyone got @VirMach vps prize delivered? already PM but no reply since 8 Jan

• Check your emails, I got mine on the 19th of January.