Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small VPS Request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Small VPS Request

andikliveandiklive Member
edited January 2018 in Requests

Hi, im looking for small vps that only running webserver no databases. and preferable in US location or UK with stable network.

Virt : any

Ram : 512mb

Disk : min 10gb

Bandwidth : min 500gb

Budget : $10/y (is reasonable?)

VPS needed : max 5, depend location.

is anything match with my budget.
thanks

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

You're asking for quite a bit for $10/yr. Maybe there will be specials later on in the year, but you're looking at around $18+ for that.

• @WSS said:
    You're asking for quite a bit for $10/yr. Maybe there will be specials later on in the year, but you're looking at around $18+ for that.

i only can raise $12/y and container its okay too, currently with virmach, impactvps and hostus but thats on bf deals. maybe i should waiting provider post on offers section to get best deals.

• @andiklive said:

@WSS said:

i only can raise $12/y and container its okay too, currently with virmach, impactvps and hostus but thats on bf deals. maybe i should waiting provider post on offers section to get best deals.

You might be waiting a while. Like, BF 2018 while

• WSSWSS Member

That'd be a way to get the best offers. 512MB/500GB for under $1/mo is not going to draw a lot of options.

• @Ho-ost yeah like 11 months

@WSS yeah look like its hard to get deals within $1/m. vdr yearly its $12/y but out of stock recently.

• You just missed the holiday sales. Please come back in 11 months.

• what about arubacloud ~ $12

• as dedicated ipv4 is not mentioned maybe you can get NAT OVZ ipv6

there is new offers from @vpsrus ... but still overbudget, lol

Thanked by 1justvm
  • In this budget, you'll probably get a NAT...
    If your solo purpose is to run webserver, why not try web hosting service instead?

• Hiformance?

• @cheapwebdev said:
    You just missed the holiday sales. Please come back in 11 months.

im not missed, i just regret it not buying more vm.

@asterisk14 said:
    what about arubacloud ~ $12

no

@kassle said:
    as dedicated ipv4 is not mentioned maybe you can get NAT OVZ ipv6

>

there is new offers from @vpsrus ... but still overbudget, lol

for my service ipv4 is a must, and every provider have it.

@JackieSung said:
    In this budget, you'll probably get a NAT...
    If your solo purpose is to run webserver, why not try web hosting service instead?

nerd need ssh, less gui is less pain.

@dzungbb said:
    Hiformance?

have you ever tried, look like its over my budget.

just tried hostodo resources pools, lets see network performance within a month. im still looking vps if its within my budget. thanks

• AlphaRacks had a $7/year offer a few months ago but do some research on them before signing up. Link might still be active on LowEndBox

• @doughmanes said:
    AlphaRacks had a $7/year offer a few months ago but do some research on them before signing up. Link might still be active on LowEndBox

we know who alpharacks and why they not active here at LET.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @vpsrus just posted some offers. You can contact them to see how much more for a dedicated IPv4.
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/134692/vps-and-dedicated-at-let-prices-check-inside

Thanked by 2justvm andiklive
  • you could get reliable 8Eur/yr 256MB ovz or 13Eur/yr 512mb ovz from InceptionHosting.
    Both have 10Gb disk minimum.

And network is excellent.

The order links still seem to be UP. I can't guarantee they will be forever.

Thanked by 2andiklive xzonisy
  • @vimalware said:
    you could get reliable 8Eur/yr 256MB ovz or 13Eur/yr 512mb ovz from InceptionHosting.
    Both have 10Gb disk minimum.

And network is excellent.

The order links still seem to be UP. I can't guarantee they will be forever.

raise my budget to $15/y and finally got 4 vps from hostodo and 2 from inceptionhosting. thanks

Thanked by 1vimalware