Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poland VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Poland VPS

Hello,

Can someone recommend me a polish vps? Something under 5 usd/month. Specs does not matter that much unmetered bw or high bw is preferred. I already know about webh.pl, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Try nazwa.pl

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

@robohost said:
    Try nazwa.pl

Haven’t they closed their doors to foreign Customers ? Or was this for a promo offers only ? I don’t remember exactly, I vaguely remember from BF thread but might be mistaken.

• The special promo offer only stands 3 months,right? Then the renew fee is much more than that.

@Clouvider said:

@robohost said:
    Try nazwa.pl

Haven’t they closed their doors to foreign Customers ? Or was this for a promo offers only ? I don’t remember exactly, I vaguely remember from BF thread but might be mistaken.

• @JackieSung said:
    The special promo offer only stands 3 months,right? Then the renew fee is much more than that.

@Clouvider said:

@robohost said:
    Try nazwa.pl

Last time i order yearly vps with 4gb ram at 11 nov

• Ovh

• @Clouvider said:

@robohost said:
    Try nazwa.pl

You seem to be right. Any other alternatives?

• SerweryDedykowane.pl

check this provider

@Stradale said:

@Clouvider said:

@robohost said:
    Try nazwa.pl

You seem to be right. Any other alternatives?

• @lion said:
    Ovh

+1