Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Credit Card payment processor.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Credit Card payment processor.

Anyone can advise where we can apply for a credit card payment processor?
Company is located in UAE

Comments

• Payoneer, PayPal, 2Checkout...

...no?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Check with a local bank?

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member

Crazy Achmeds' High Risk Processing

Thanked by 1WSWD
  • 2Checkout but you will get banned once a charge back opened by a customer, I suggest you to go with your local band and ask them.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@x3host said:
    2Checkout but you will get banned once a charge back opened by a customer, I suggest you to go with your local band and ask them.

You sound all too familiar with chargebacks, please do go on.

• WSSWSS Member

@MasonR said:

@x3host said:
    2Checkout but you will get banned once a charge back opened by a customer, I suggest you to go with your local band and ask them.

It's Combozo. When you say that, they claim not to be associated, and them make some rather bizarre counterclaims as to your personage. Needless to say, they're not the most stable person and have certainly put me off when they make my drunken rantings look coherent.

Thanked by 1MasonR

@WSS said:

@MasonR said:

@x3host said:

It's Combozo. When you say that, they claim not to be associated, and them make some rather bizarre counterclaims as to your personage. Needless to say, they're not the most stable person and have certainly put me off when they make my drunken rantings look coherent.

Yeah, I was just making a jest :P They're the only provider I've ever had to submit a chargeback with. Good times.

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited January 2018

@MasonR said:

@x3host said:

A client purchased a 400$ servers with many ipv4 through x3host, After sending the spam, One day later we found 2checkout sent us an email confirms that the client opened a charge back regarding the orders, " The credit card information was stolen from the original client " and our account after receiving around $27k without any issues stopped!

• @WSS said:

@MasonR said:

@x3host said:

We are not linked now with the old brand name, Any way you should post useful words and help people at the point they need !, You always make the posts to be changed to another way!

• hzrhzr Member

x3host said: We are not linked now with the old brand name, Any way you should post useful words and help people at the point they need !, You always make the posts to be changed to another way!

x3host = combozo?

• @hzr said:

x3host = combozo?

We are not linked to any another company we represent only our self as x3host.com

• hzrhzr Member

x3host said: We are not linked to any another company we represent only our self as x3host.com

on topic: worldpay has been nice to me

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • x3hostx3host Banned
    edited January 2018

@hzr said:

x3host said: We are not linked to any another company we represent only our self as x3host.com

on topic: worldpay has been nice to me

I know, But we are not linked to old brand names any more. That's why we have our x3host since 2011 in let.

@hzr - don't worry. The server details have been changed to mohamad so he no longer needs to bear the sins of his past companies.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @MasonR said:
    @hzr - don't worry. The server details have been changed to mohamad so he no longer needs to bear the sins of his past companies.

Funny huh ?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@x3host Sorry your still combozo. I would have a little respect for you if you just admit it. But you continue to bend the truth which makes you a scummy dick in my book. Tricks for dicks!

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited January 2018

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @x3host Sorry your still combozo. I would have a little respect for you if you just admit it. But you continue to bend the truth which makes you a scummy dick in my book. Tricks for dicks!

Check out our last offers and compare them with the old brand one and you will see the difference.