Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virmach charges for support when customer agrees to no support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virmach charges for support when customer agrees to no support

KiritoSamaKiritoSama Member
edited January 2018 in Providers

Every one could see the two video under below, the vps could not access not only from the VNC or from the SSH client, but virmach require 5usd to fix this problem and consist think they have no problem
[https://www.ixh.me/2018-01-03 14-26-25.flv](https://www.ixh.me/2018-01-03 14-26-25.flv)
[https://www.ixh.me/2018-01-03 14-38-57.flv](https://www.ixh.me/2018-01-03 14-38-57.flv)

Backup Links:
http://31097.databor.pw/1.flv
http://31097.databor.pw/2.flv

Comments

• What do you want? Free beer with your $1 pizza?

Thanked by 1mgilang
  • @doghouch said:
    What do you want? Free beer with your $1 pizza?

I just want they check the server config because they really have a config problem on it.

• Did you purchased it from deadpool virmach bf deals? If yes, than $5 for support.

Thanked by 1exiust
  • pretty sure that was clearly stated when you purchase the VPS. no support whatsoever.

• Were you opt-out for 5$/year support when purchasing the VPS?

If so, it means any support request will be charged, even if it is their fault. If I am not mistaken, they may refund you the support fee, if the issue is really on their side.

• If the issue truly is theirs, I'm sure they'll give you an answer. And of course, if your order is BF special, they might not be as supportive as you expected.

• No sympathy for this idiot. Virmach clearly marked on those deals that if you opted out of the $5 support add-on on the already dirt cheap VPSes that there would be no free support of any kind given.

• YOU TARNISH THE GOOD NAME OF KIRITO YOU HEATHEN!

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Nekki said:
    YOU TARNISH THE GOOD NAME OF KIRITO YOU HEATHEN!

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @Nekki

For the most part, I admire your ability to make things here entertaining, no matter how shitty the post.

But this... come on :/

• @FlamesRunner said:
    @Nekki

For the most part, I admire your ability to make things here entertaining, no matter how shitty the post.

But this... come on :/

Fuck you, I love Sword Art Online.

Thanked by 2Junkless netomx
  • XeiXei Member
    edited January 2018

I've like never had to contact VPS providers unless they had some sort of issues on their end which is so rare. I find it interesting everyone on LET is constantly in touch with support.

Edit: Now that I think about it I've only ever had issues with BuyVM. They couldn't get their servers and or networks to work properly and made excuses on the daily. But aside them more or less close to zero issues.

• @Nekki

Well, I can definitely say that the OP is definitely on par with Kirito. Idiotic as fu**.

By the way @KiritoSama, no one likes FLV files. Not when you can't just quickly stream it like an MP4 file.

• WSSWSS Member

Did the OP just flash us?

Yes, there were TWO places where you had to both agree, and then acknowledge agree to "No Support" with @VirMach before you checked out. If it isn't your fault, the cost will be waived.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    @Nekki

Well, I can definitely say that the OP is definitely on par with Kirito. Idiotic as fu**.

You’re just jealous because he gets all the girls without even trying.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

In your log, I see 10 re-installs, 11 boots, 3 password changes, 2 changes in APIC settings, a change in PAE settings, 2 changes in network card, 2 changes in video settings, and 4 changes in VNC settings within 1 hour. Depending on what order they're done in and how long you waited between each command, you may have broken something.

I highly recommend reverting any changes you made, and then doing a single re-install (& wait to ensure it completes properly.)

Otherwise we're not "forcing" you to pay an "extra" support fee to continue using your service:

• 1) You never paid a support fee (you opted out), so it wouldn't be "extra"
    • 2) You can use your service, and it should be pretty easy to fix the problem yourself through VNC
    • 3) You can purchase support only if you wish (and we'll refund it if you're correct and it's a problem on our end)
  • VirMach said: Depending on what order they're done in and how long you waited between each command, you may have broken something.

Documentation or at minimum, warnings about this, can solve this problem.

You know, this could be an easy win if the d word was implemented due to it being an unusable service.

• OP dun broked it.

• doughmanes said: Documentation or at minimum, warnings about this, can solve this problem.

OP surely has proven ability to read stuff.

Thanked by 4imok netomx Falzo MikeA
  • i haven't used flv files since 2008.. wow.. are the still updated? at least vlc can still playit.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Gets a VPS with no support.

Complains when there is no support.

Pure comedy.

Thanked by 3imok netomx lixingcong
  • Harzem said: OP surely has proven ability to read stuff.

You've never worked support@ is my guess

• doughmanes said: You've never worked support@ is my guess

I have. What made you think I haven't?

• WSSWSS Member

@Harzem said:

doughmanes said: You've never worked support@ is my guess

You're giving the customer far more credit than they generally deserve.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @WSS said:

@Harzem said:

Can't anyone read my sarcasm there? I said "OP surely has proven ability to read stuff." in a thread where people keep pointing out that he/she didn't read the clause during signup.

How does my post come off as I'm crediting the OP?

• WSSWSS Member

@Harzem said:

@WSS said:

@Harzem said:

>

Can't anyone read my sarcasm there? I said "OP surely has proven ability to read stuff." in a thread where people keep pointing out that he/she didn't read the clause during signup.

How does my post come off as I'm crediting the OP?

It was a bit dry for LET of late. You might have alluded to them being able to find a way to get their head stuck within their rectum/etc...

• HarzemHarzem Member
    edited January 2018

WSS said: It was a bit dry for LET of late. You might have alluded to them being able to find a way to get their head stuck within their rectum/etc...

I'll try again with different wording, let me know if this one gives away the sarcasm better.

Because the OP has surely proven their ability to read stuff?

• WSSWSS Member

@Harzem said:

WSS said: It was a bit dry for LET of late. You might have alluded to them being able to find a way to get their head stuck within their rectum/etc...

I'll try again with different wording, let me know if this one gives away the sarcasm better.

Because the OP has surely proven their ability to read stuff?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @WSS said:
    You can do better than that

Nah, I'm tired. In my WHT days I would delete posts like mine that derail the thread. I shouldn't forget my roots so easily.

• WSSWSS Member

You're not on WHT. You're here, trying to stomach yet another "I didn't do anything" whine at a cutrate priced provider.