Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which coin to mine with CPU? (plz no trolls xD) - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which coin to mine with CPU? (plz no trolls xD)

Comments

• erkinerkin Member
    edited January 2018

@Iam said:

It more promising than ETN.

RIP

• I just want to mine enough to cover the server costs of my $12.5USD Kimsufi with an i5-3570s.

I'm trying to mine Electroneum with Spacepools, and I'm hashing 105 H/s and only netting maybe 2 ETN per day. At current rates, that's only roughly 20 cents/day, or $6/month.

Shouldn't it be going better than that? I'm mining in an Arch Linux KVM with direct CPU access using xmr-stak and have no errors while its running. CPU is always 99% idle otherwise.

• @stab said:
    I just want to mine enough to cover the server costs of my $12.5USD Kimsufi with an i5-3570s.

I'm trying to mine Electroneum with Spacepools, and I'm hashing 105 H/s and only netting maybe 2 ETN per day. At current rates, that's only roughly 20 cents/day, or $6/month.

Shouldn't it be going better than that? I'm mining in an Arch Linux KVM with direct CPU access using xmr-stak and have no errors while its running. CPU is always 99% idle otherwise.

With that cpu hash rate should be double and with current etn price get near $0.50/day before fees. After pool fees, withdrawal fees and exchange fees close to kimsufi sale price.

• Try enabling huge pages, that boosts your hashrate by a significant amount.

• Electronium back to 8 cents! 18% decrease in last 24 hours

• WebGuru said: Electronium back to 8 cents! 18% decrease in last 24 hours

no worry will be up verry soon

Thanked by 1Rami
  • @cociu said:

WebGuru said: Electronium back to 8 cents! 18% decrease in last 24 hours

I hope so.

• @cociu said:

I think so too, once the trading start on HitBTC and mobile mining become available to everyone(after the beta) the price will rise again

• WHTWHT Member

Can I create a wallet to purchase this coin or just with mininig can be earned? Am sceptical about virtual couns but this concept seems intresting

• WHT said: Can I create a wallet to purchase this coin or just with mininig can be earned? Am sceptical about virtual couns but this concept seems intresting

here you can create a wallet https://my.electroneum.com/

and here you can buy ETN https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Thanked by 1WHT
  • @Rami said:

@cociu said:

I think so too, once the trading start on HitBTC and mobile mining become available to everyone(after the beta) the price will rise again

ETA?

• WebGuru said: ETA?

is new year in china, so you must to wait at least after day 16 this next month , until there can happened anything , i repeat is my opinion , you must to do what you feel. I Personally continue to mining ETN and i have 3*100 servers right now mining only this coin

• Look into ITNS Intensecoin its still quite small but has a lot of potential

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

BigB said: lot of potential

The whole of 2017 everywhere read that every coin has the potential and is strongly underestimated.

Thanked by 2WSS MasonR
  • cociu said: is new year in china, so you must to wait at least after day 16 this next month , until there can happened anything , i repeat is my opinion , you must to do what you feel. I Personally continue to mining ETN and i have 3*100 servers right now mining only this coin

Beware of this Block 202612 problems, you need to update manually the electroneumd https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/issues/118

• @Iam said:
    Beware of this Block 202612 problems, you need to update manually the electroneumd https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/issues/118

Published report 4 years old. Still considers buttcoins to be something real.

• @WSS said:

@Iam said:

Published report 4 years old. Still considers buttcoins to be something real.

It is like mining gold in Diablo II, or what ever currency they use there now. I play Diablo III now.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • Since i'm only mining for profit, I chase the coins that have low payout amounts in the pools and with fair consistent prices.. I went from XMR to ETN and now on KRB. It's a shitgame of shitcoins but it's fun.

• @dahartigan said:
    Since i'm only mining for profit, I chase the coins that have low payout amounts in the pools and with fair consistent prices.. I went from XMR to ETN and now on KRB. It's a shitgame of shitcoins but it's fun.

RANDY-BANDY..

• @WSS said:

@dahartigan said:
    Since i'm only mining for profit, I chase the coins that have low payout amounts in the pools and with fair consistent prices.. I went from XMR to ETN and now on KRB. It's a shitgame of shitcoins but it's fun.

RANDY-BANDY..

Yes, Mr Lahey?

• @dahartigan said:

@WSS said:

@dahartigan said:

RANDY-BANDY..

Yes, Mr Lahey?

• @WSS said:

@dahartigan said:

@WSS said:

@dahartigan said:

RANDY-BANDY..

Yes, Mr Lahey?

Ahh man I miss the 90's sometimes.

• @dahartigan said:

Marry me.

• @WSS said:

@dahartigan said:

Marry me.

I do <3

Thanked by 1WSS
  • D'aww. I was expecting "I don't know". You still getting slimed tonight!

OK YOU PUSSIES!

DAHARTIGAN AND I ARE NOW AN ITEM

Until I find the tumblr, at least.

• @WSS said:
    D'aww. I was expecting "I don't know". You still getting slimed tonight!

OK YOU PUSSIES!

What does @Nekki think of all this?

• @dahartigan said:

@WSS said:

OK YOU PUSSIES!

He and @cociu will be happy for us.

• @WSS said:

@dahartigan said:

@WSS said:

OK YOU PUSSIES!

I thought @cociu was only interested in sisters? hmm.. I suppose any port in a storm will do ;)

• @dahartigan said:

@WSS said:

@dahartigan said:

@WSS said:

OK YOU PUSSIES!

I thought @cociu was only interested in sisters? hmm.. I suppose any port in a storm will do ;)

@Nekki could teach most sisters something..