Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XEN-PV 128MB/5GB/350GB $26.25/y 256MB/10GB/500GB $4.50/mo | Instant Activation!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

XEN-PV 128MB/5GB/350GB $26.25/y 256MB/10GB/500GB $4.50/mo | Instant Activation!

Hello,

We have recently released our new XEN product line and have decided to share it with the LET community. Below you will find the two plans that we currently offer that meet LET requirements, we do offer higher tier plans if you need something with more resources.

Host nodes:

All host nodes (inc our OpenVZ product line) are setup with hardware RAID 10 and all utilize dual quad core xeon processors, we do utilize a wide variety of processors so there is no guarantee as to which you will receive. The setup of our XEN product line was done utilizing Intel E5620, however we may use a variety in the future when provisioning servers.

Both of the below plans meet LET criteria without the promotional code but we are offering a recurring promotional for the inital release of this product. Please use the coupon code: 25XEN

This is a 25% recurring discount on the products listed below, it can also be applied to all other XEN packages which can be viewed on our website.

Linux-128-XEN (Yearly)

Guaranteed RAM: 128MB

Swap Space:128MB

Disk Space: 5GB

Bandwidth: 350GB/Month

2 CPU Cores

1 IP Address

Price: $26.25/year with 25 discount!

Direct order link: https://123systems.net/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=181

Linux-256-XEN

Guaranteed RAM: 256MB

Swap Space: 256MB

Disk Space: 10GB

Bandwidth: 500GB/Month

2 CPU Cores

1 IP Address

Price: $4.50/month with 25% discount!

Direct order link: https://123systems.net/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=175

Control panels:

Webmin - Free

Kloxo/LXA - Free

cPanel/WHM - $12.50/month

DirectAdmin - $6.95/month

All XEN templates have PyGrub enabled by default which allows you to run your own kernel inside the DomU rather than being forced to utilize the kernel that resides on the host node. We currently offer the following templates:

Ubuntu 12.04 32/64 BIT

Debian 6.0 32/64 BIT

CentOS 5.9 32/64 BIT

Debian 7.1 32/64 BIT

More templates will be made available in the future!

Payment methods: 2Checkout/Paypal, Moneybookers, Payza (Previously Alertpay).

Test IP addresses/files:

http://64.31.18.3/100mb.test

We permit IRC, proxy, and VPN services as well as adult content. More information can be found in our policy located at https://123systems.net/policy.html

123Systems has been offering hosting solutions since February of 2010, we have been in the hosting market for over three years.

Do you want us to run some performance tests on our XEN nodes before you purchase? Absolutely! Simply email us or open a support ticket and let us know what tests you wish to be ran and we'll do it for you!

Comments

• welcome back to the LET.

Are you Andrew? :)

• 123Systems123Systems Member
    edited September 2013

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    welcome back to the LET.

Are you Andrew? :)

Never left. Just not very active on the post side of things, but I view the posts here daily.

I am, yes.

Edit: And thanks for the welcome back ;)

• Some newer templates have been added to give you guys some variety.

Fedora 19 32/64 BIT
    Ubuntu 12.10 32/64 BIT

Currently working on CentOS 6, so if you need that then it will be available soon :)

Will be offering up some freebies for the LET community in the next few hours, so stay tuned for that as well!

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Hi Andrew.

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    Hi Andrew.

Hello!

• @123Systems I used to have 6 vps with you, but left, due to non-answering tickets, rudeness, ever slowing vps, and don't care attitude, would you say that you're better now?

• @MorningIris said:
    123Systems I used to have 6 vps with you, but left, due to non-answering tickets, rudeness, ever slowing vps, and don't care attitude, would you say that you're better now?

Give us a try! If you're not happy then we'll be glad to give you your money back.

Thanks!

• GunterGunter Member
    edited September 2013

@123Systems said:
    Give us a try! If you're not happy then we'll be glad to give you your money back.

I have concerns whether if this statement is true.

That being said, I really hope somebody gives a new review of 123systems.