Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    [Resolved] Kloxo + BoxBilling
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    [Resolved] Kloxo + BoxBilling

    al3xtal3xt Member
    edited September 2013 in General

    [Want To Ask] - Changed to [Resolved]
    I tried to run Kloxo + BoxBilling for client management. Setup wise all no issue, however when it comes to creating accounts on BoxBilling, it says not able to find the resource plan where obviously i've created them in Kloxo.

    FYI, im running the latest Kloxo and BoxBilling version, I used the external extensions from github for Kloxo, just doesn't seems to work.

    Has anyone gotten both of it to really work?

    Comments

    • duh, finally got it to work.. resource plan should only contain alphanumeric name, any other wording will not work.. looking good at the moment. thanks for viewing.

    • And dns template should fill into hash area,just get kloxo+boxbilling working a few days ago.
      I'm tring to limit one order per account only,didn't find a way except making client to use promo code,did you get a bug when editing promo code? The radio is not working,I changed it with firebug.

    • @al3xt, I'm the one that made the latest version of the plugin in github - some errors were fixed, I also added some features (it was not working at all before that).

      Let me know if you're experiencing problems with it.

      http://NeatLogos.com - Easy, Affordable, Fast - Logo and Web Design

    • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Provider

      @Evo said:
      al3xt, I'm the one that made the latest version of the plugin in github - some errors were fixed, I also added some features (it was not working at all before that).

      Let me know if you're experiencing problems with it.

      do you have any such thing for hypervm aswell???

      skype id : agentmishra, gtalk id : agentmishra, email : [email protected]

    • EvoEvo Member
      edited September 2013

      @agentmishra , unfortunately no, but the API for HyperVM is very similar to Kloxo and it won't be that hard for such to be created from the Kloxo plugin:

      http://wiki.lxcenter.org/JSON+Add+a+Client+to+Kloxo

      http://wiki.lxcenter.org/JSON+Add+a+VM+to+HyperVM

      for example, adding a client should be something similar to:

          public function createAccount(Server_Account $a) {
      $p = $a->getPackage();
      $resourcePlan = $this->_getResourcePlan($p);
      /* $dnsTemplate = $this->_getDnsTemplate($p); */
      $client = $a->getClient();
      
      $params = array(
      'action'    =>  'add',
      'class' =>  'vps',
      'name'  =>  $a->getDomain() . '.vm',
      'v-password' => $a->getPassword(),
      'v-plan_name'   =>  $resourcePlan,
      'v-type'    =>  'openvz',
      'v-contactemail'    =>  $client->getEmail(),
      'v-send_welcome_f'  =>  'off',
      'v-num_ipaddress_f' => '1',
      'v-ostemplate' =>   'your_os_template',
      'v-syncserver' =>$this->_config['accesshash'] // this will be the node for the vps
      );
      
      $result = $this->_makeRequest($params);
      
      if (isset($result['return']) && $result['return'] == 'error') {
      throw new Server_Exception('HyperVM error: ' . $result['message']);
      }
      
      return true;
      }
      

      Note that the above code was not tested.
      Also, as I remember, the new version of BoxBilling does have new functions especially for VPS server control panels, but I'm not sure about that.

      Edit: I missed 1 parameter and edited some, but it's still not tested.

      http://NeatLogos.com - Easy, Affordable, Fast - Logo and Web Design

    • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Provider

      @Evo said:
      agentmishra , unfortunately no, but the API for HyperVM is very similar to Kloxo and it won't be that hard for such to be created from the Kloxo plugin:

      http://wiki.lxcenter.org/JSON+Add+a+Client+to+Kloxo

      http://wiki.lxcenter.org/JSON+Add+a+VM+to+HyperVM

      for example, adding a client should be something similar to:

      >   public function createAccount(Server_Account $a) {
      > $p = $a->getPackage();
      > $resourcePlan = $this->_getResourcePlan($p);
      > /* $dnsTemplate = $this->_getDnsTemplate($p); */
      > $client = $a->getClient();
      > 
      > $params = array(
      > 'action'  =>  'add',
      > 'class'   =>  'vps',
      > 'name'    =>  $a->getDomain() . '.vm',
      > 'v-password' => $a->getPassword(),
      > 'v-plan_name' =>  $resourcePlan,
      > 'v-type'  =>  'openvz',
      > 'v-contactemail'  =>  $client->getEmail(),
      > 'v-send_welcome_f'    =>  'off',
      > 'v-num_ipaddress_f' => '1',
      > 'v-ostemplate' => 'your_os_template',
      > 'v-syncserver' =>$this->_config['accesshash'] // this will be the node for the vps
      > );
      > 
      > $result = $this->_makeRequest($params);
      > 
      > if (isset($result['return']) && $result['return'] == 'error') {
      > throw new Server_Exception('HyperVM error: ' . $result['message']);
      > }
      > 
      > return true;
      > }
      > 

      Note that the above code was not tested.
      Also, as I remember, the new version of BoxBilling does have new functions especially for VPS server control panels, but I'm not sure about that.

      Edit: I missed 1 parameter and edited some, but it's still not tested.

      well i would be awaiting for this plugin

      will you be testing it?

      skype id : agentmishra, gtalk id : agentmishra, email : [email protected]

    • @agentmishra, I do not have a dedicated server with HyperVM to test that, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to spare time on this project at the moment.

      The above code is just an example of how should look the account creation function.

      http://NeatLogos.com - Easy, Affordable, Fast - Logo and Web Design

    • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Provider

      @Evo said:
      agentmishra, I do not have a dedicated server with HyperVM to test that, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to spare time on this project at the moment.

      The above code is just an example of how should look the account creation function.

      so may be in near future, i will sponsor you a server and hope then you can contribute to the community...

      and yes are these plugins for bb-free or pro version!!!

      skype id : agentmishra, gtalk id : agentmishra, email : [email protected]

    • I would of used ISPConfig over Kloxo for sure. Pretty sure you can even utilize VMs with ISPConfig nowadays. Just a suggestion.

      365Networks - Your one stop shop! [ https://365Networks.net ]

    • @Evo said:
      al3xt, I'm the one that made the latest version of the plugin in github - some errors were fixed, I also added some features (it was not working at all before that).

      Let me know if you're experiencing problems with it.

      Cool, the latest plugin was updated a year ago in github for kloxo.php, not sure if it is fully functional as i've only tested account creation, so far it's good. So yea, will try more of the API when i have the time, thanks @Evo.

    • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Provider
      edited September 2013

      @al3xt said:
      Cool, the latest plugin was updated a year ago in github for kloxo.php, not sure if it is fully functional as i've only tested account creation, so far it's good. So yea, will try more of the API when i have the time, thanks Evo.

      i feel kloxo too isnt updated since last year...

      skype id : agentmishra, gtalk id : agentmishra, email : [email protected]

    • That's why we use Kloxo MR, improved updated fork of old Kloxo with some new features.

    Sign In or Register to comment.