Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is Dedimax Provider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How is Dedimax Provider?

has anyone tried these VPS? https://www.dedimax.com/en/vps-game

any reviews before buy?

Comments

• ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2018

I was curious too and I was ready to order one, so I've asked for an italian test IP a few months ago and they replied after almost 4 days, saying that they don't provide such informations. Therefore I didn't proceed with the order. Still curious btw.

• yes i am curious too. they have vps game but before review i cannot order :(

• Anyone has review? PRO1just got my attention.

Thanked by 1egcmasti
  • @egcmasti said:
    yes i am curious too. they have vps game but before review i cannot order :(

My guess it that they're using ovh. They're basically resellers as I understand. Still reselling EOL online.net servers.

Thanked by 1egcmasti
  • @Saragoldfarb said:

@egcmasti said:
    yes i am curious too. they have vps game but before review i cannot order :(

My guess it that they're using ovh. They're basically resellers as I understand. Still reselling EOL online.net servers.

Ye the list of "protected games" matches to the OVH game anti-ddos list 1:1.

Thanked by 1egcmasti
  • RafayRafay Member

very bad service