Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Linux Reseller Hosting! ASAP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Linux Reseller Hosting! ASAP

someshzadesomeshzade Member
edited January 2018 in Requests

Hello,
I am looking for Linux Reseller hosting to host my some blogs which has around 100-200 Real Time visitors most of the time. Anyone provides? Need performance + Reliable.
Budget - $05-$15/mo

Comments

• have u check BuyShared?

• @ariq01 said:
    have u check BuyShared?

Are they providing reliable service?

• PeachBlossomPeachBlossom Member
    edited January 2018

Ramnode performs well and they're reliable. https://www.ramnode.com/shared.php

• WHTWHT Member

100-200 real time visitors means min. 388 millions impressions per month :). Shared server wont be good for you.

• @WHT said:
    100-200 real time visitors means min. 388 millions impressions per month :). Shared server wont be good for you.

At night, the number is probably lower,

• @vovler said:

@WHT said:

At night, the number is probably lower,

Yes!

• @ariq01 said:
    have u check BuyShared?

WTF! I paid the invoice before 1-2 hr ago that time service were under "Pending Stage" but it's now showing "Cancelled" WTF! Service! What to do now?

• @someshzade said:

WTF! I paid the invoice before 1-2 hr ago that time service were under "Pending Stage" but it's now showing "Cancelled" WTF! Service! What to do now?

create ticket or ask @Francisco

• Did you order using a vpn?

• @Ympker said:
    Did you order using a vpn?

Nope. They said payment details needs to be as same as registered details. So they declined order and refunded money back!

• deankdeank Member, Troll

which is sensible.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Phoenix ok?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@someshzade said:

@ariq01 said:
    have u check BuyShared?

As mentioned you should ticket. If it's marked Cancelled it likely means your details were way off.

Karen should've opened a ticket with you when she did that too, so I would check that.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@someshzade said:

@ariq01 said:
    have u check BuyShared?

As mentioned you should ticket. If it's marked Cancelled it likely means your details were way off.

Karen should've opened a ticket with you when she did that too, so I would check that.

Francisco

Please can you share @Francisco your skype id? We can talk further there!

• WSSWSS Member

He doesn't want your business, slimshady.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@someshzade said:

Please can you share @Francisco your skype id? We can talk further there!

What is there to talk about? I'm not able to go over Karen's head on this. If you can't address her concerns there's nothing more I can do.

Francisco

• I have received more than 800 concurrent visitors in my account from Crocweb (wordpress website). If you buy annual or more, you get lower prices.