Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone having issues with Webtropia?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone having issues with Webtropia?

It's been 8 days since I've leased out a server from them and still at this moment, I haven't received it yet. Does anybody here have the dame experience or is it just me?

Comments

• Webtropia IS the issue

Thanked by 1pike
  • WSSWSS Member

You ordered something on Christmas. It's new years, and it still hasn't been delivered? Time to file a chargeback, obviously.

Thanked by 1pike
  • @WSS said:
    You ordered something on Christmas. It's new years, and it still hasn't been delivered? Time to file a chargeback, obviously.

Thanks. That's what I'm about to do.

@lion said:
    Webtropia IS the issue

It's a chargeback case then. THanks.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2018

Mine was about twice the claimed delivery time, but eight days seems high. You logged in to double check that it's not just a matter of a missing email? Did you perform verification?

• lionlion Member
    edited January 2018

@jezznar said:

Don't be a dick and ask for the status of your order, wait for a response till the 2.1 though.

• jezznarjezznar Member
    edited January 2018

@lion said:

@jezznar said:

Don't be a dick and ask for the status of your order, wait for a response till the 2.1 though.

Yep. I'm not trying to be a dick. :) here's a copy of the message transcript. I gave them a fair chance.

Support Messages

Invoice

//edit

fkn markdown killed me.

• @jezznar said:

@lion said:

@jezznar said:

Yep. I'm not trying to be a dick. :) here's a copy of the message transcript. I gave them a fair chance.

Support Messages

Invoice

//edit

fkn markdown killed me.

Maybe ask for a refund before chargebacking

• as has been said in the other thread already: be patient due to the holidays.

You can still chargeback on tuesday, or wesnesday, or thursday... So what's the risk anyway? today is holiday here. Don't expect anything to happen.

If they ran out of parts (most likely ryzen cpu) they won't be able to restock without working deliveries during holidays.

If you want that server, be patient. If you don't want it anymore ask for a refund - but don't espect an answer. Germans are NOT WORKING today, it's public holiday!

• You are in the same boat w/ me my friend, ordered the exact same thing and been waiting ever since ... giving them a few more days to get it straight.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@jezznar said:

@lion said:

@jezznar said:

Support Messages

Invoice

//edit

fkn markdown killed me.

If you're not trying to be a dick I don't want to see you normally.

• pikepike Veteran
    edited January 2018

@jezznar said:

People like you should stay with webtropia to don't harm any good provider, thanks.

@Falzo said:
    Germans are NOT WORKING today, it's public holiday!

Dude this is not Italy, still so many people working today.

• pike said: Dude this is not Italy, still so many people working today.

yeah may be right, of course essentials are at work. but setting up a 30€ dedi is not considered essential anyway.