Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ticket with no reply for long just deleted by dedicenter
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ticket with no reply for long just deleted by dedicenter

Anyone has the same problem?

Comments

• DamianDamian Member
    edited December 2017

Probably at some point over the previous 25 years of online computer shit, yes.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@da_a said:

Yes, that's how they do it: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/133897/is-dedicenter-s-staff-here#latest

• Just open another ticket. Shit happens, man.

• I've had the same happen to any ticket I said anything about them not answering tickets, and being unhelpful.

However, after two weeks of downtime, I was finally able to get them to manually start my VPS (but it's not the most useful KVM, as I no longer have VNC access). For $10/yr, though, I'm just going to write it off. I've already disabled automatic billing to ensure I don't get stuck with it for another year.

• First time got ticket deleted, just cant believe it.

• yeah , me too , about 12/12 or so I opened a ticket request a centos7 ISO to be mounted to be VPS , as their template installed one is problematic , and after 2 weeks communicating finally I met someone in their staff who speaks English and deleted my ticket

• terrible service. close or delete ticket while opening new node. what the hell are they thinking?

• Same here, 1st ticket deleted , 2nd closed without any help .

• you get what you paid

• WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

@qtwrk said:
    yeah , me too , about 12/12 or so I opened a ticket request a centos7 ISO to be mounted to be VPS , as their template installed one is problematic , and after 2 weeks communicating finally I met someone in their staff who speaks English and deleted my ticket

If you still have a working VNC, login as root.
    wget -q -O- http://boot.netboot.xyz/ipxe/netboot.xyz.iso | dd of=/dev/vda && sync && sync && sync && reboot *

Once you have the installer loaded, break to shell, dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/vda bs=1024k count=10 *; return to installer and install OS.

* Depending on your KVM configuration, this will be /dev/vda or /dev/sda

• @WSS said:

@qtwrk said:
    yeah , me too , about 12/12 or so I opened a ticket request a centos7 ISO to be mounted to be VPS , as their template installed one is problematic , and after 2 weeks communicating finally I met someone in their staff who speaks English and deleted my ticket

If you still have a working VNC, login as root.
    wget -q -O- http://boot.netboot.xyz/ipxe/netboot.xyz.iso | dd of=/dev/vda && sync && sync && sync && reboot *

Once you have the installer loaded, break to shell, dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/vda bs=1024k count=10 *; return to installer and install OS.

* Depending on your KVM configuration, this will be /dev/vda or /dev/sda

But but that would require me doung some work and not complaining about some one else not doing my work.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • Their online chat team last online was Dec 13 ??

• I think that was when I sent them a notice about one of my tickets that was closed. No idea if the chat system was actually used.. before that I swear it said December 1st.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited December 2017

Don't worry, they have enough time to send out a bunch of spam to people, not to mention they decided to start using the list from RackHost and spamming the shit of of their customers with shitty offers too. It is more than sad that they have time to send me shit loads of spam but can't bother to answer customers tickets or actually handle their business (as shown in this and other threads on LET).

Stay away from this shit show, they don't deserve your business and if you already purchased services, ask for a refund and move on, don't waste your time with their garbage. They obviously don't know how to run a reliable hosting company and they look desperate for sales now with all this spam.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• @brueggus said:

@da_a said:

Yes, that's how they do it: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/133897/is-dedicenter-s-staff-here#latest