Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling a OVH Kimsufi €2.99 (now €3.99) Asking price: €35(paid 2nd August 2014.).
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling a OVH Kimsufi €2.99 (now €3.99) Asking price: €35(paid 2nd August 2014.).

XenXen Member
edited September 2013 in Offers

Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N2800 @ 1.86GHz

HDD 500GB

2GB RAM

100 Mbit Unmetered network

1 IPv4

It is paid for till 2nd August 2014.

Annually recurring dedicated server cost: €47.88 (without VAT) Asking price: €35.

If someone's interested, PM me.

If there is a need,I can give you the Administarator account.

Comments

• You are not allowed to resell these as far as I know.

• The server should get terminated without a refund

• If did you need it why did you buy it?
    You can't resell these or transfer these. You are stuck with it until 08/2014. Enjoy.

• skybucks100skybucks100 Member
    edited September 2013

Personally, if I were you i'd "lease" it to someone for $5 a month instead of asking for €50 for the whole year.

Thanked by 1Xen
  • @skybucks100 said:
    Personally, if I were you i'd "lease" it to someone for $5 a month instead of asking for €50 for the whole year.

Good idea.Thank you

• @Xen said:
    It is paid for till 2nd August 2014.

Annually recurring dedicated server cost: €47.88 (without VAT) Asking price: €35.

if you pay annually it's still 2.99 per month x 12, the DDOS protection is included for free even for new customers that get an annual contract. And KS are not allowed to be resold.

• I might be interested in leasing it from you. I could possibly use another server for my project.

• sorry

@Tsume said:
    I might be interested in leasing it from you. I could possibly use another server for my project.

• If you do decide to lease it, i'd be more than happy to lease it monthly

• 20euro

• this guy scam I pay him $40 but got nothing.. I have claimed on paypal.

• @ttsaon said:
    this guy scam I pay him $40 but got nothing.. I have claimed on paypal.

@Xen any comment about this?

• at least 2 people PM me they have same stroy , pay and got nothing..
    be care xen scam..
    I have report to paypal

• It's hard to trust individuals reselling their stuff but still have full control over your server. Even if you did get your server, he or she can do stuff on your server.

If buying resell server, better if it's a company.

• @Spirit He needs to be banned before he scam more people.

• Where's the proof? I see a post saying he sent the guy $40 and had to dispute it, I don't see any proof.

• Guy joined the 12th, posted this the 13th, was selling a service that wasn't transferable, and you still send him money?

lol holy hell

• @texteditor said:
    Guy joined the 12th, posted this the 13th, was selling a service that wasn't transferable, and you still send him money?

lol holy hell

but his name sounded legit.

• I've gotten a report from @Actual that @Xen has scammed him/her. @Xen, like @Spirit asked you: any explanation for these reports?

• i pmed the guy as well , i thought he is @zen cos it sounds same in turkish when you say xen :). a quick check and i see he is a new one in forum. he told me to pay him first too. anyway.. anyone wants to transfer his/her ks2g :)

• @texteditor said:
    Guy joined the 12th, posted this the 13th, was selling a service that wasn't transferable, and you still send him money?

lol holy hell

@ATHK ^

• Not really proof, just means the user joined on the 12.

• Fine, keep being the willfully dense Devil's Advocate until they post screenshots of Paypal statements or whatever

• I am not sticking up for this person, I just don't see how anyone can believe the posters on this thread when no proof has been supplied.

Texteditor sold me a VPS I never got it provisioned and had to dispute don't trust this guy...

Let's see where that goes yea.

• and he is chinese

• I like how someone with two posts, trying to resell something that isn't able to be resold, was allowed to post something in the offers forum.

GJ moderators.

• sigh Wish I'd seen this sooner.

Xen scammed me out of £30. Asked me to paypal him the money for the server and then went quiet. Repeated attempts to get him to hand the server over have been fruitless.

To make matters worse, I sent the payment as a gift to cover the fees, so the money is gone because paypal won't help.

I can screenshot my PM history with him as proof if needed.

• @Nexx and @ttsaon is it his paypal account address v****[email protected]? If not can you PM me his paypal e-mail address, please. I would like to check if there's more accounts by this person under different names.

• @Spirit said:
    Nexx and ttsaon is it his paypal account address v****[email protected]? If not can you PM me his paypal e-mail address, please. I would like to check if there's more accounts by this person under different names.

PM sent.

• @Spirit Maybe edit his post for the time being? So no one else PMs about the offer (until you've verified whether or not he's scamming folks).

This discussion has been closed.