Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Places to Hire Workers for Projects, Web and others
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Places to Hire Workers for Projects, Web and others

Needy I guess today, my 2nd help request.

I've hired people for web related tasks in the past on FL. After a bad experience, I would like to use a different site. I am aware of Odesk and elance, but they seem expensive? What options do people here like?

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

LET, workers for $7

Joke aside, maybe Fiverr?

• We are sorry but you have used your allotted questions for the day please try again tomorrow.

Thanked by 1MTUser2012
  • Scriptlance was awesome, till those cunts sold out to freelancer.

• @cheapwebdev said:
    Scriptlance was awesome, till those cunts sold out to freelancer.

rentacoder aka vworker was the best until it was sold out to freelancer just like many other sites including scriptlance and now that freelancer (old name getafreelancer) site sucks although all my other site accounts were merged and i gained good feedback/rating in freelancer but i still don't like using it because of the childish features.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Never tried it for this but - Craigslist?

It's a little suboptimal because it's geographically bound.

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

upwork.com it's a bit of a roulette tho, you have to be really specific with your requirements and know how to vet out the bad workers.

• vfuse said: upwork.com

that's actually Odesk. I'm a freelancer there.

• Wow, so we are all in agreement that FL sucks, but it looks like they cornered the market buying everyone out. So no good competitors today. Sad. I miss rentacoder.