Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS 3GB ram
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS 3GB ram

Can someone do me KVM

2 CPU

3GB ram

50gb HD

For $10 or less a month?

Comments

• Virmach?

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Our SSD4G package meets or exceeds all your requirements, for $20/mo. We have various coupons available and some will bring it down to less than $10 per month or $70 per year -- depending on the promotion. I would recommend looking around LEB.

Thanked by 1huntercop
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

You're doing LET wrong. Price should be $15 per decade.

• Guys guys come on. He wants to pay $10/month. Let's remind him we can go higher!

• two dicks 0.002

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • Thank you, I found 10 GB ram for $10

• @Joe_Mackey said:
    Thank you, I found 10 GB ram for $10

Can you share that provider with me? Thanks a lot.

• Ssdnodes has 16gb ram for $10, and it was solid when i used it 1+ year ago. Not sure how good it is now though.

• @Joe_Mackey said:
    Thank you, I found 10 GB ram for $10

Provider name?

• 3GB RAM / 120GB Storage / 2TB Bandwidth / 1 IPv4 / $7.00 Monthly [Order Now]

• I sometimes wonder how half of these providers are capable of affording such low deals, like do you just sell based on the assumption most people won't use the entire resources or are you just rich af so you can afford it LOL.

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

Hi @Joe_Mackey,

we can offer the following:

UltraSSD-50

• KVM
    • 2 CPU cores
    • 4 GB RAM
    • 50 GB SSD data storage
    • 2 TB data transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • 10 IPv6 addresses
    • Available in Amsterdam (Netherlands), Duesseldorf (Germany), Dallas (USA) and Los Angeles (USA)

9 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (~ 9 USD excl. VAT)

>> Further Information <<

Looking glasses

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected].

• @6ixth said:
    I sometimes wonder how half of these providers are capable of affording such low deals, like do you just sell based on the assumption most people won't use the entire resources or are you just rich af so you can afford it LOL.

Sell crack and hookers and blackjack.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2017

@6ixth said:
    I sometimes wonder how half of these providers are capable of affording such low deals, like do you just sell based on the assumption most people won't use the entire resources or are you just rich af so you can afford it LOL.

If OpenVZ+simfs, assume node usage caps at roughly 30% of what you sell. There's some tricks though. For example, if you sell 30GB disk allocations no one uses it, but if you sell 1TB allocations people use it. You discourage the appeal to those who would use 100% of what you sell them by drawing the lines at a lower point than they're interested in.

Some say it's risky but a valid question to ask them is: at what point with a 100% sustained success rate do you consider it little to no risk?

In practice it's sustainable and safe, in theory it's risky.

Thanked by 2AuroraZ Janevski
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@6ixth said:

You have great example of such providers: Treudler and ServerHand! I understand if OP requested the OpenVZ as virtualisation as with such virtualisation the providers are oversell server resources and only this way are profitable.

• There's always NetCup.

• @jarland said:
    In practice it's sustainable and safe, in theory it's risky.

BAD ADVICE! BAD!

• @WSS said:
    There's always NetCup.

Turns out when you actually click Order, it says "out of stock".

• @Harzem said:

@WSS said:
    There's always NetCup.

Well, it wasn't. Check @Falzo's sig. :D

• @WSS said:

@Harzem said:

@WSS said:
    There's always NetCup.

Nope, even if I use Falzo's sig to reach the product page, "order now" leads to this:

But for just 2€ more, there is a 6GB version.
    https://www.netcup.de/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=1555

• I'd go for that 6GB rootserver, then, myself. The vServers don't have the CPU exposed, and in my experience, aren't quite as nice.

• @Harzem said:

@WSS said:

@Harzem said:

@WSS said:
    There's always NetCup.

Nope, even if I use Falzo's sig to reach the product page, "order now" leads to this:

But for just 2€ more, there is a 6GB version.
    https://www.netcup.de/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=1555

I have to admit I don't check the availability every day and currently it really seems to be out of stock. obviously need to change my sig then ;-)

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2017

@Harzem said:

@WSS said:
    There's always NetCup.

i really almost read it "F you"... sorry guys i usually don't use such language.