Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blesta Owned 30% off
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Blesta Owned 30% off

Received this today. Nice in case you wanna get your license directly from Blesta and not from a reseller like LC/Blesta.Store

Thanked by 3surihost Aidan imok

Comments

• Wish I could afford this, it's a good deal.

• @AuroraZ said:
    Wish I could afford this, it's a good deal.

Does it have any uses outside selling hosting services?

• @Yura said:

@AuroraZ said:

I am pretty sure it can be used to provide any services. Not just hosting services.

• What is the downside of having blesta license from a reseller ?

• @yokowasis said:
    What is the downside of having blesta license from a reseller ?

It's not an OWNED license.

Are you a Google Bot, or just incapable of comprehension? I have yet to decide which.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • @Yura said:

@AuroraZ said:

Yeape yeape can be used as a billing software for anything. Not to bad to build modules for either.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • What is Blesta?Just like WHMCS?

• @moni099878 said:
    What is Blesta?Just like WHMCS?

You measure milk fat with blesta.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • @LTniger said:

@moni099878 said:
    What is Blesta?Just like WHMCS?

You measure milk fat with blesta.

No, that one was breasta.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

moni099878 said: What is Blesta? Just like WHMCS?

Let's see:

• one click, maybe two to open your browser
    • command-L to get you to the address/search bar
    • "blesta" is 5 characters
    • plus one for the return key

Yeah, it actually took you more keystrokes to ask here than to just search and get your answer.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • YuraYura Member
    edited December 2017

@raindog308 said:

• one click, maybe two to open your browser

Flashbacks to Windows XP :c

• Got an unbranded one! WHHHYYYY

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @imok said:
    Got an unbranded one! WHHHYYYY

To give it to me for the New Year and gain some Good Karma points?

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2017

"blesta" is 5 characters

• Are you using this software? We are wasting so much time with manual billing and perhaps I will give it a try (for our non hosting recurring services) Are you happy with it?

@Ympker said:
    Received this today.

• @cpsd said:
    Are you using this software? We are wasting so much time with manual billing and perhaps I will give it a try (for our non hosting recurring services) Are you happy with it?

@Ympker said:
    Received this today.

Yes Im happy. Only using it for cpanel webhostih and vesta webhosting but works :D

• rpollestadrpollestad Member
    edited December 2017

I am currently doing the 30-day trial, since I wanted to try out a user manager/billing platform for non-hosting related needs. It was pretty easy to get set up and works relatively well.

My only problem currently is that I can't seem to find a way to stop a user from ordering the same "product" over and over (at different times). I was trying to roll out a beta service, which would be free, but I can't seem to find a way to stop a registered user from ordering the same "beta" service 50 times on subsequent order attempts, which would be redundant. (The user only ever needs one "order" or "service" to enrolled.)

• @rpollestad said:
    I am currently doing the 30-day trial, since I wanted to try out a user manager/billing platform for non-hosting related needs. It was pretty easy to get set up and works relatively well.

My only problem currently is that I can't seem to find a way to stop a user from ordering the same "product" over and over (at different times). I was trying to roll out a beta service, which would be free, but I can't seem to find a way to stop a registered user from ordering the same "beta" service 50 times on subsequent order attempts, which would be redundant. (The user only ever needs one "order" or "service" to enrolled.)

Have you contacted support? :)
    A work-around could be defining the order page/product for manual Order review so you only approve the ones where the user did not order it yet.

• @Ympker said:

A work-around could be defining the order page/product for manual Order review so you only approve the ones where the user did not order it yet.

I haven't yet. Only been at it a few days. I haven't looked at what support options exist for trial users yet.

Just trying to get as much overall testing as I can before the end of the year. I'd like to take advantage of the 30% discount. :)

• Take a note, that blesta doesn't have any domain tools, dns tools and overall is very rudimentary. If you are from eu, blesta is a nightmare at invoicing logic. Of course wverything can be moded to your taste.

• @rpollestad said:

@Ympker said:

I haven't yet. Only been at it a few days. I haven't looked at what support options exist for trial users yet.

Just trying to get as much overall testing as I can before the end of the year. I'd like to take advantage of the 30% discount. :)

What about manual order approval for beta accounts which I mentioned? Afterall beta shouldnt really need instant setup eh?

support will gladly help convince you to buy their product so just ask :)

• What problem did you have with EU invoicing?

@LTniger said:
    Take a note, that blesta doesn't have any domain tools, dns tools and overall is very rudimentary. If you are from eu, blesta is a nightmare at invoicing logic. Of course wverything can be moded to your taste.

• @cpsd said:
    What problem did you have with EU invoicing?

@LTniger said:
    Take a note, that blesta doesn't have any domain tools, dns tools and overall is very rudimentary. If you are from eu, blesta is a nightmare at invoicing logic. Of course wverything can be moded to your taste.

Last time they didn't had separate invoice numberibg for pro-forma invoices, regular invoices and refund credit notes. But this problem is also for whmcs, clientexec. Only hostbill has nice invoicing for eu.

• To anyone who ordered:
    What was their invoice’s due date limit? The same day you ordered? I can’t really prepare the money right now but am interested

• @muffin said:
    To anyone who ordered:
    What was their invoice’s due date limit? The same day you ordered? I can’t really prepare the money right now but am interested

Just pulled the trigger. Immediate payment is required. At least through the automated ordering links above.

• Last time they didn't had separate invoice numberibg for pro-forma invoices, regular invoices and refund credit notes. But this problem is also for whmcs, clientexec. Only hostbill has nice invoicing for eu.

For those who are using Blesta, are the EU invoice issues are resolved on their last version (v4.2)?

• @nqservices said:

Last time they didn't had separate invoice numberibg for pro-forma invoices, regular invoices and refund credit notes. But this problem is also for whmcs, clientexec. Only hostbill has nice invoicing for eu.

For those who are using Blesta, are the EU invoice issues are resolved on their last version (v4.2)?

No. Look at their demo. You must apply heavy modifications in order to get it done properly. As I recall, they even don't have vatmoss reports. Blesta does not care about proper eu billing at all.

• @nqservices said:

No. Look at their demo. You must apply heavy modifications in order to get it done properly. As I recall, they even don't have vatmoss reports. Blesta does not care about proper eu billing at all.

That's a problem.. I really like the simplicity and design of Blesta. But the lack of EU invoice support is a deal-breaker for my case.

Now regarding the build-in Blesta helpdesk/support system what do you guy's think when comparing to WHMCS? Is the WHMCS helpdesk feature better?