Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SSDPage]Pure SSD CPanel Hosting+25 HTML Templates(FREE BONUS). 70%+Recurring Discount!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SSDPage]Pure SSD CPanel Hosting+25 HTML Templates(FREE BONUS). 70%+Recurring Discount!

SSDPage is a webhosting company built to provide fast, secure, and affordable web hosting solutions! Although help is only a ticket away, SSDPage has built its services from the ground up, inspecting potential issues all along the way. What does that mean for you? Hours of troubleshooting have been completely avoided! Awesome attention to detail definitely pays off at SSDPage. Join now and reap the benefits!

Boxing Day Special Bonus:

25 HTML Templates(worth $475) from Wpbasin with a retail value of $19 each. For full list of templates, click here

Please open a ticket by contacting [email protected] to claim this Free Bonus!

Included with all Plans:

• Pure SSD DIskspace
  • Free SSL. Free CDN. Free backups
  • Free Volumetric DDOS Filtering
  • One-Click Softaculous Installer for 439 Web Apps
  • Mail Channels Email Security
  • Cpanel Hosting Powered by Litespeed & Cloudlinux

SSDPage Professional Plan:

SSDPage Advanced Plan:

SSDPage Enterprise Plan:

Link to our pricing page: http://ssdpage.com/pricing

If you have any questions, please contact our support at [email protected] or pm me here!

Terms:

• You must accept to our TOS [here](http://ssdpage.com/terms-of-service/)
  • You must open a ticket to claim your html templates bonus!
  • Promotion expires on January 2, 2017 or until stock lasts!
  • All these offers are recurring
  • These promotions apply for new customers only. You can't use these offers to replace your existing services with us!

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Dicks! What is bad is you been here awhile and can't seem to follow the rules! Dicks!

• where is the location of hosting?

• @balaji_pitchumani said:
    where is the location of hosting?

For this offer, the accounts would be hosted on a netherlands server.

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Dicks! What is bad is you been here awhile and can't seem to follow the rules! Dicks!

Is there anything wrong with my current offer? Please kindly let me know

• Well do you have a provider tag?

• @AuroraZ said:
    Well do you have a provider tag?

No, I don't. However, I believe that doesn't apply for the offers(such as mine) posted on the boxing day.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited December 2017

Reread @trewq post yeah the suspended it for Christmas and Boxing Day.

Not sure why yet, but they did it. Can't be any rules broken since they were suspended.

• Is the above offer still valid..!

• @rahul_r said:
    Is the above offer still valid..!

Yeah, it is valid until january 2 2018 or until stock lasts

• Nothing mentioned .How many domain can be hosted on the above offers ?

• @rahul_r said:
    Nothing mentioned .How many domain can be hosted on the above offers ?

Unlimited addon domains.

• The india contact number to tech issues..!

can you share ..!

@click4easy said:

@rahul_r said:

Unlimited addon domains.

• @rahul_r said:
    The india contact number to tech issues..!

can you share ..!

@click4easy said:

@rahul_r said:

Unlimited addon domains.

For a quick reply, I would really appreciate that you email support(at)ssdpage.com. I don't check the thread as often as I check my email.

Unfortunately, phone support is not available at this time. Only email support!

• Worst experience. Incapable servers. Do not host any of your websites here. Cannot handle even a wordpress page without even a single page hit.
    Worst thing is they wont respond to any customer tickets.
    DO NOT BUY!!

• @girish979 said:
    Worst experience. Incapable servers. Do not host any of your websites here. Cannot handle even a wordpress page without even a single page hit.
    Worst thing is they wont respond to any customer tickets.
    DO NOT BUY!!

I really apologize for the inconvenience caused! Like i told you via ticket, I missed answering your ticket as it went off the queue. So sorry about that!

If you look at the responses to your other tickets, it's clearly evident that we respond to customer tickets! Then, it's not politely acceptable to say that we don't answer "any" customer tickets.

I think your wordpress site was poorly configured which has caused load issues. In my recent reply to your ticket, I've requested you to put your deleted wordpress site back online so that i can get it checked by a technician