Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudxtiny / Httpzoom Migration - Anyone else affected?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudxtiny / Httpzoom Migration - Anyone else affected?

brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Cloudxtiny sent out a message in November that they would migrate all services hosted in Frankfurt to the Netherlands. The migration should start on Dec 8th and take 72 hours.

Both of my VPS with them went down on Dec 6th. In my ticket they confirmed that they had already started migrating the services. Today, 20 days later, both VPS are still down. My ticket is "in progress" and the last information I got was "We will update you shortly."

I'm quite surprised not to see any other threads about this outage yet. Are there any other customers around here who have already been migrated and are back online?

Comments

• Their ~$3/yr VPS isn't working out all that well for you? Imagine that.

I smelled a rat when I saw they wanted $15 to enable TAP/TUN, and didn't bother going any farther.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

WSS said: Their ~$3/yr VPS isn't working out all that well for you? Imagine that.

Actually these are KVMs which cost ten times as much. And even worse: These are two of the boxes I do not use for idling.

• @brueggus said:

WSS said: Their ~$3/yr VPS isn't working out all that well for you? Imagine that.

Actually these are KVMs which cost ten times as much. And even worse: These are two of the boxes I do not use for idling.

Well shit. Kind of surprised you didn't migrate stuff after 3 weeks of downtime. They were actively selling stuff here as recent as a week ago- go plague their threads if they don't respond- that's the LET way!