Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SpamExperts protection for 1 domain - $5.00 / year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SpamExperts protection for 1 domain - $5.00 / year

AndreiGhesiAndreiGhesi Member
edited December 2017 in Offers

Since we can post offers for Christmas I have something that you may want.

SpamExperts incoming protection for $5/y/domain - Order here.

Filtering servers are located in Romania and Germany

I'm not a verified user yet, but I posted offers on LEB and WHT forums some years ago and that's a proof that I'm not a (insert scammer word here).

About Us
Ghesi is a premier hosting provider, offering reliable and scalable solutions to clients who represent a wide range of business needs. With more than 16 years experience in IT and Web services, our team of technicians will squeeze every ounce of performance out of our hardware and software resources so that you can safely and robustly run any Web application or service you need to provide your customers with the experience they deserve.

We've been in hosting business for over five years now, since August 2007. All of our plans include 99.9% uptime, prompt professional support.

If you have any questions at all, please don't refrain from asking our support staff through a support ticket, they are very supportive and looking forward to answering your requests. Response times are guaranteed to be very quick.

Other Information
PayPal & Credit Card Accepted.
Full refund within 7 days if you are not satisfied.
Site: www.ghesi.com
Email: [email protected]

Comments