Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get all emails from your old email account helpful software promo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Get all emails from your old email account helpful software promo

With fear of getting banned, posting a nice helpful must have software offer for you! :-)

Extract Any Mail Pro (tm) is a helpful software that can gather all emails from inbox, sent, draft, junk or any other folder of your own email. Just run it, configure your email and start task. It will present you a list with all emails extracted from To, BCC, CC, Subject and body field. I know this is not a big software but you really need every bit.

The software regular price is $25. But here is a coupon code for you to get the software for only $10 lifetime.
Here goes the order link
https://secure.avangate.com/order/checkout.php?PRODS=4715886&QTY=1&CART=1&CARD=1&COUPON=LETEAM

Extract Any Mail Pro Download Link
http://validemailcollector.com/Download.aspx

A simple video tutorial to explain the software

This is Christmas and I am not violating LET or not trying to. Enjoy.

Comments

• Or you can just use imapsync and not trust some random binary that requests your address before download.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2017

Sharwat_Shafin said: With fear of getting banned

I'm more interested in why you have 3 accounts. Though wildly off topic IMO, at least this isn't as bad as selling something stolen/exploited/cracked.

• Sent a private message to you with explanation. :)

@jarland said:

Sharwat_Shafin said: With fear of getting banned

I'm more interested in why you have 3 accounts. Though wildly off topic IMO, at least this isn't as bad as selling something stolen/exploited/cracked.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @WSS said:

Or you can just use imapsync and not trust some random binary that requests your address before download.

IMAPSYNC is 50EUR and this is 10USD one time payment. hahaha. And this software is older and more trustable than IMAPSYNC.

Thanks.

• I didn’t know imapsync is paid software. I always use the one that’s available in the package manager, for free.

Thanked by 2Sharwat_Shafin WSS
  • @Sharwat_Shafin Why should i use this if i can just delete my mails??

Thanked by 1Sharwat_Shafin
  • edited December 2017

@cassa said:
    I didn’t know imapsync is paid software. I always use the one that’s available in the package manager, for free.

Yes, IMAPSYNC is a paid software. Also the use case is different.

• edited December 2017

@mksh said:
    @Sharwat_Shafin Why should i use this if i can just delete my mails??

Yes you can delete your mails. I tried to explain if you have an old email ID with a lot of customer querying for your service and you did not maintain a CRM then this is for you. You can get a lot of leads of real customer interested in your service. If you maintain a CRM then this software is of no use.

Thanks.

• @Sharwat_Shafin said:

@cassa said:
    I didn’t know imapsync is paid software. I always use the one that’s available in the package manager, for free.

Just for the record, imapsync is free software, at least at this time:

https://github.com/imapsync/imapsync

What's confusing is that the author of imapsync also sells it:

https://imapsync.lamiral.info/

But it's the same version of imapsync.

I say "at least at this time" because the author may decide to change the license at some point.

• @Sharwat_Shafin said:

@mksh said:

Yes you can delete your mails. I tried to explain if you have an old email ID with a lot of customer querying for your service and you did not maintain a CRM then this is for you. You can get a lot of leads of real customer interested in your service. If you maintain a CRM then this software is of no use.

Thanks.

Hmmm, interesting. So if i have deleted my mails i can still use this tool?

• If you delete your emails the emails will be placed in deleted folder for 30 days i assume. Then the software will check all deleted emails and extract only email IDs from them.

Thanks.

@mksh said:

@Sharwat_Shafin said:

@mksh said:

Thanks.

Hmmm, interesting. So if i have deleted my mails i can still use this tool?

• The desktop version of IMAPSYNC is not free as I understood. Its simple. You just run from your own PC, add account and start task. Nothing more steps to install. Also you can run it freely from your own system. You do not need a vps or a separate server for this. Another big difference is it works with any email account both IMAP and POP.

Thanks.

@angstrom said:

@Sharwat_Shafin said:

@cassa said:

Just for the record, imapsync is free software, at least at this time:

https://github.com/imapsync/imapsync

What's confusing is that the author of imapsync also sells it:

https://imapsync.lamiral.info/

But it's the same version of imapsync.

I say "at least at this time" because the author may decide to change the license at some point.

• @Sharwat_Shafin said: The desktop version of IMAPSYNC is not free as I understood.

Not sure what you mean by the "desktop version", but if you mean the version of imapsync for Windows, then one has the option of compiling one's own from the free source code, or one may pay for a precompiled binary. (The same for Mac OS X.)

Again, the source code of imapsync is freely available at this time from the github page.

Thanked by 1Sharwat_Shafin
  • @angstrom said:
    Again, the source code of imapsync is freely available at this time from the github page.

Also, the license:

LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT

Imapsync is free, open, public but not always gratis software cover by
        the NOLIMIT Public License. See the LICENSE file included in the
        distribution or just read this simple sentence as it IS the licence
        text:

"No limit to do anything with this work and this license."

In case it is not long enough, I repeat:

"No limit to do anything with this work and this license."

So, anyone who keeps a copy of the "last current free version" is free to call it "realimapsync" and flip the bird to the original author if they so choose.

• That's just a Safe For Work version of http://www.wtfpl.net/about/

• @WSS said: @angstrom said: Again, the source code of imapsync is freely available at this time from the github page.

Also, the license:

Yeah, the license is kind of crazy.