Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christmas & Boxing Day Special | IPv4 / IPv6 Subnets!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Christmas & Boxing Day Special | IPv4 / IPv6 Subnets!

AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Thank you for spending your time checking out our latest offer.

To celebrate the holiday season we are offering a basket full of holiday cheer at the best prices of year, with IPv4 and IPv6 space to be announced with any provider within your chosen RIR region.

IPv4 Space $70 just $60/month!

/24 IPv4 block (256 IPs)
RIPE NCC region (Europe / Middle East)
LOA on request

Order Now

IPv6 Space $30 now from $20/year!

/48 IPv6; larger sizes are available.
Regions Available:
- ARIN (North America)
- APNIC (Asia Pacific)
- AFRINIC (Africa)
- RIPE NCC (Europe / Middle East)
LOA on request
Promo Code: L2V9JQLJR6

Order Now

Please note, NO SPAM | NO EMAIL MARKETING | NO BULK MAIL | NOTHING ILLEGAL to be hosted on these IPs. All orders are manually reviewed.

Have any questions? Please email [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Alexander

Thanked by 1Aluminat

Comments

• how can I use this IP ?I need many IP in ASIA.

• I can use this IP in any VPS in asia?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2017

@AlexanderM Will you allow bulk/marketing email if it's someone who's operations you understand a bit better than the average person who might rent?

I'm not great with IP allocation stuff so I'm wondering if I can pay you for IPv4 rental + ASN registration for the purpose of creating an in-house MailChannels replacement. Blacklisting would occur, but I'd resolve it and improve the product anytime that it did in order to reduce the risk of repeats of any particular event. I'd be directly interested in not only upholding positive reputation for the IPs but building even better reputation. What do you think? If you're down I may need a little hand holding on the process for all this, but I'd gladly pay for your time, and the non-promo rate for your rentals.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@cndxpy1 APNIC IPv6 can be used in Asia, just check with your VPS provider to make sure they can announce / route the IP block to your VPS for you.

@jarland Will gladly help, it always helps to know a little about use cases. I'll PM you directly.

Alexander

Thanked by 1jar
  • Sell IP?

@wn789 said:
    Sell IP?

How can we help?

• Do you have an offer on ASN registration with an IPv6 block? (Ripe area / Europe)?

@majestic said:
    Do you have an offer on ASN registration with an IPv6 block? (Ripe area / Europe)?

Sure, we have a bundle including /48 IPv6 + ASN for $50/year.

Link: https://my.hostus.us/cart.php?a=add&bid=4

Alexander

• OOoo loverly. Checking it out. Thanks for the response.

• majesticmajestic Member
    edited December 2017

If I am not mistaken, the link you have provided is only for the IPv6 block itself and not also including the ASN.

Or am I being blind? :)

@AlexanderM said:

@majestic said:
    Do you have an offer on ASN registration with an IPv6 block? (Ripe area / Europe)?

Alexander

@majestic said:
    If I am not mistaken, the link you have provided is only for the IPv6 block itself and not also including the ASN.

Or am I being blind? :)

@AlexanderM said:

@majestic said:

Alexander

Fill in the fields and click next, it will take you to the second page :-)

Alexander

• Awesome thank you. Been busy today, will re-check tomorrow as I need to grab some info you need.