Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FREE Shared Web Hosting Offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FREE Shared Web Hosting Offer

huntercophuntercop Member
edited March 2018 in Offers

This offer is being posted, per allowance referenced below:
https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/133621/free-for-all-on-offers-for-christmas-day-and-boxing-day-go-go-go#latest

This is exactly the same as the Cyber Monday offer... details repeated again below.

So over the years, I've had many idling reseller accounts. I've decided I want to put up a deal for free hosting so it's at least being used! This is recommended only for lowend sites, not a bohemoth.

There is limited supply, so sign up while there are spots left. I am not running a business and support is not offered. This is simply a free giveaway so you will never get an email solicitation or anything from me. Your email and other information will be collected in case you use the hosting for anything illegal. Limit 1 per person, anyone who attempts to get multiple accounts will be ignored and banned from any future free offers. Your LEB account must also exist prior to October 2017 to be eligible for the offer.

Hosting Specs:
512MB Storage
10GB Bandwidth
1 Domain
Unlimited Subdomains
3 FTP Accounts
5 Emails
6 Databases
Shared IP Address
cPanel Control Panel
Softaculous Script Installer
Absolutely ZERO Support
DDoS Protection Included (from snipped) Domain registration not offered
You need to update nameservers on your own

Anyone who signs up for this free plan accepts the ToS and AUP from snipped.

Additional ToS and AUP: No uptime guarantee nor compensation will be offered for downtime or any other issues to clients. All hosting will be at your own risk and you should conduct your own backups. Service may be terminated for inability to use service without support. snipped or @cheapwebdev from LET is not liable for any actions performed on your account, you are accountable for all actions performed on your account.

Accounts will be set up in January.

Poll not found

Comments