Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner Cloud
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner Cloud

The performance of these looked great. Any information on pricing and availability? Why were benchmarks (esp network) so exceptional compared to their current VPS line?

Comments

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited December 2017

Katie (the Hetzner rep here) hinted at a possible Christmas/New Years release. Other details remain unknown as per my knowledge.

E: also, it appeared that their cloud nodes had shared 10 Gbit links instead of the typical 1 Gbit links on their current offerings.

Thanked by 2Falzo beagle
  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@Xei @MasonR - Thanks for the positive feedback. :) I can't give you exact information on when this product will be released for the general public, but we will try our best to announce it here on LET when it's ready. --Katie

• XeiXei Member

Yay thanks :-) it looks like a very exciting offering!

• pikepike Veteran

@Xei said:

I guess it won't match LET pricing.

• XeiXei Member

@pike said:

@Xei said:

I guess it won't match LET pricing.

Hetzner I think have some of the more competitive/reasonable pricing structures for performance/bandwidth/hardware just looking at their VPS line. While the VPS line looks great the speeds were very undesirable with relatively nearby countries for me. The speed benchmarks for the cloud offering with those same locations was very impressive. I hope they will price competitively as they do with the VPS line.