Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New 2018 & Seasons Greetings...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New 2018 & Seasons Greetings...

agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep
edited December 2017 in General

Through out the year the community has played a vital role in many a discipline, and at times manifolds, in many a part of all most of our online being.

A Special thanks to all the active members, the moderators, administrators, and specifically providers, for keeping the standards of LET, and letting many get benefited from this forum.

To all of us, from and on behalf of our team
May we all achieve what all we deserve, this coming year.

May god shower blessings on all of us, as has always been

Warm regard & Seasons Greetings

Comments

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@mfs, i really like your creativity...

lovely

i never imagined my self like this...

will sure pose like this and send you a pic when i get old... provided this shirt of mine remains wearable....

lovely

Thanked by 4Falzo mfs PremiumN MikePT
  • Hope this new year, u will change ur DP

• A wonderful time to you, too-

• One who solicits for work, then never follows through.
    • Asks for basic information without bothering to read, despite posting in it's thread.
    • Having a terminal case of no sense of humor.

May Ganesha take pity on you and share the wonderment of humor. I haven't.

Thanked by 2MrH im_jmz

@Intelpentium0 said:
    Hope this new year, u will change ur DP

i would think so, but why?

but i would think so, may be

@WSS said:
    A wonderful time to you, too-

• One who solicits for work, then never follows through.
    • Asks for basic information without bothering to read, despite posting in it's thread.
    • Having a terminal case of no sense of humor.

May Ganesha take pity on you and share the wonderment of humor. I haven't.

• i never remember you applying for any work i offered, so you may not say i never followed it up...
    • never ask for basic information, without reading any thread or as a matter of fact, any thing on the internet. only in case of the dacentec opteron 2x2tb hdd (free4tb) i feel since the thread was a huge one, i did not read the thread and directly asked the question, which was again not replied by you in proper sense.
    • LET in not place for humor, one may be humorous, but for that some other thread may be a good place like this, being a non technical thread.

thats the reason Ganesha takes pity on me

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @agentmishra said:

• i never remember you applying for any work i offered, so you may not say i never followed it up...
    • I don't send my personal information to a random person on the interwebs who may offer work. Contract or GTFO.
    • never ask for basic information, without reading any thread or as a matter of fact, any thing on the internet. only in case of the dacentec opteron 2x2tb hdd (free4tb) i feel since the thread was a huge one, i did not read the thread and directly asked the question, which was again not replied by you in proper sense.
    • It isn't all that long, it really won't take any more effort than you've spent on making your own threads and queries than just scrolling over the last few pages first.

Long story short, I said what to change after a BIOS update, and using a custom kernel isn't a big deal for many here- hell, we write PXE ISO loaders to the HD so we can install what we want via VNC. No shits given.

• LET in not place for humor, one may be humorous, but for that some other thread may be a good place like this, being a non technical thread.
    • LET is a joke, but it's nothing like LEB. That's just hysterical.

Much like the rest of LET, which is why you haven't been roasted, or run out yet. Good luck with your task!

• @agentmishra said:
    LET in not place for humor

Get out.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@Nekki said:

@agentmishra said:

Get out.

Thanked by 1agentmishra

@WSS said:

@agentmishra said:

• I don't send my personal information to a random person on the interwebs who may offer work. Contract or GTFO.
    • It isn't all that long, it really won't take any more effort than you've spent on making your own threads and queries than just scrolling over the last few pages first.

Long story short, I said what to change after a BIOS update, and using a custom kernel isn't a big deal for many here- hell, we write PXE ISO loaders to the HD so we can install what we want via VNC. No shits given.

• LET is a joke, but it's nothing like LEB. That's just hysterical.

Much like the rest of LET, which is why you haven't been roasted, or run out yet. Good luck with your task!

1. would you mind explaining GTFO

2. would you mind sharing, if i ever wrote to learn installation via a vnc?

• agentmishra said: would you mind explaining GTFO

Tits or gtfo.

• @MasonR said:

@Nekki said:

@agentmishra said:

Get out.

Man, you must have gotten a bad high.