Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VortexNode trying to sneak away with your $$$
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VortexNode trying to sneak away with your $$$

Well.. we all know we are due partial refunds. Support has gone dark and is ignoring anyone they owe money to (and the tickets magically disappeared), however, they do not hesitate to respond to my "junk" emails on sales and other support inquiries.

Looks like they do not intend to honor refunds for early termination of services sold during Black Friday and Christmas last year. They claim to have left to lowend market.. I wonder what market would entertain their offering with this kind of service. With that said, anyone know of their parent or sister companies? Wouldn't be fair if we didn't tag them here as well.

If you buy anything from them, it is recommended that one does not prepay more than a month so one can claim a refund from their processor if in a similar scenario.

Comments

• "VortexNode - Hosting Redefined"

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I think you are a bit late on the chargebacks, it was pretty obvious that it was your only option around 6? months ago, perhaps longer.

• @cheapwebdev said:
    With that said, anyone know of their parent or sister companies? Wouldn't be fair if we didn't tag them here as well.

Linovus Holdings is their parent company, but I do not know if their staff has an account here. Personally after that fiasco I am not too eager in seeing any offers from them. They can be contacted from websites "linovus.hosting" and "linovus.ca" if you really want them.

• Any sweet 5$ atoms restocked?

• FredQcFredQc Member
    edited December 2017

quick said: @VortexMagnus

quick said: Any sweet 5$ atoms restocked?

Seriously ? I don't know if you're being a troll or what, but Vortexnode have been out of the game for quite some time now.

• @quick said:
    Any sweet 5$ atoms restocked?

I can transfer my account.

Mohammed.

• @FredQc said:

quick said: @VortexMagnus

quick said: Any sweet 5$ atoms restocked?

Seriously ? I don't know if you're being a troll or what, but Vortexnode have been out of the game for quite some time now.

@WSS told me they still selling them

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2017

@WSS told me that I am a sexy and intelligent man. So much for that.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @Yura said:

@quick said:

Mohammed.

Which Mohammed are we talking about? You can trigger a lot of trouble with that name.

• @quick said:

@Yura said:

@quick said:

Mohammed.

Which Mohammed are we talking about? You can trigger a lot of trouble with that name.

That Mohammed.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • quick said: @WSS told me they still selling them

Welp

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited December 2017

@quick said:

@Yura said:

@quick said:

Mohammed.

@quick

No. You are the one triggering trouble because you ask for it, by giving it importance while trolling the discussion. Up until this point it was just a name, completely ignored and insignificant to me personally.

I am not asking you what you want, because that would mean participating in your trolling, so I will leave you to decide whether you want to continue the trolling you started, or become a silent philosopher by looking illustrious as you do not care about my ignorance for a simple common name.

• That was ServerHand's alter ego reference, obviously.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @Yura said:
    That was ServerHand's alter ego reference, obviously.

I was really hoping that you didn't refer to our last prophet peace be upon him.