Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a server with mainly internal banwidth in Psychz AMS.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a server with mainly internal banwidth in Psychz AMS.

6ixth6ixth Member
edited December 2017 in General

Hello gentlebabies,

I am looking to rent a server with 2TB of drive space in the Psychz NL AMS location for around $20 dollars a month however I am willing to go up depending on the offer, I need internal bandwidth only and perhaps around 10-20GB of public bandwidth cap just encase something happens and I need it. I will need a public address also.

Let me know your offers!

Thanks

Comments

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited December 2017

20GB of BW? Pftt.

• 6ixth6ixth Member
    edited December 2017

@FlamesRunner said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 20G UPLINK LELELELELEL

I actually meant bandwith cap, forgot to add the B, thought it was rather self explanatory with the sentence that follows about me needing it 'just encase'.

• @6ixth

Yeah, noticed. Sniped the edit, but guess ya got me.

• Does anybody have this?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

It is very likely the provider would still be charged for internal bandwidth within the carrier network. After all billing runs on the port level usually.

• I suppose it depends if there is a private network port and even then you have to consider VLANs, etc.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@adly said:
    I suppose it depends if there is a private network port and even then you have to consider VLANs, etc.

Yeah, but my understanding is that the OP looks for a server with a different provider / account, as such I don't believe VLAN, private networking or direct interconnect to be an option of avoiding bandwidth accounting.

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • Public bandwidth? Man, whatever you are smoking is making you a little kuku.

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Speak to their support perhaps? I've found them quite flexible. I'm not sure if they would be flexible at that budget though.