Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking at reliable Vdedies that are cheap and my concerns.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking at reliable Vdedies that are cheap and my concerns.

Hello all

I am trying to list all good VDedi offers (all though cheap servers may count) could you fill this out with me and answer questions about some. I would prefer reliable or somewhat reliable providers.

Also, I notice how alot of people like derailing (me included) so look for the next h1 heading below for the derail of the day for me.

First BuyVm: I read tons of reviews, and they seem to have like an epic rep around here. Got no clue how he does dedicated cores for so cheep but he does it and does it well.
Also if I ever bought from this company I would be buying from a Canadian company so I would be supporting Canadian GDP or GNP which is a bonus (source: somebody on the forum I told you I am a bit of a lurker).

SpeedyKVM: the first plan starts at $39 US.
But you get alot of stuff with it infact too much for me, 8 cores and 15 gb of ram.

Net cup: People seem to like their dedicated things especially for the price but I am totally confused about the bandwidth cap. I do not see it on any offers in English or German.

OVH cheep line (aka Kimsophi): A big plus is that it is super cheep you won't find many that surpass it in cheepness. Understandibly support is not good because of that fact actually.

The range I am interested is what I can get for $30 US dollars absolute max.

DerailOfTheDayThatIsn'tSerious

So, I notice people love posting a lot of picktures and I can't see but wouldn't it be funny if you described it in less than 4 words and did it quite inaccurately.
For instance, this is a bird:

fish

Don't believe your lyin eyes.

Thanked by 1flatland_spider

Comments