Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi Flash sale: KS-4C (i5) - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi Flash sale: KS-4C (i5)

Comments

• @ebony said:
    Sold out?

It seems so, 15 mins ago they displayed as being restocked(instead of the blank space) and now they arent even listed anymore.

Thanked by 1ebony
  • mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited December 2017

Yeah yeah it totally doesn't display any message any more it's too late you better look elsewhere nothing to see here shoo shoo

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

@ebony said:
    Sold out?
    @Alvaritot said:

@ebony said:
    Sold out?

It seems so, 15 mins ago they displayed as being restocked(instead of the blank space) and now they arent even listed anymore.

@mfs said:
    Yeah yeah it totally doesn't display any message any more it's too late you better look elsewhere nothing to see here shoo shoo

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses

No, its just too soon :)

• @ninzo59 said:

Are you sure? I just checked again and the FR website doesnt list them anymore. On other languages such as ES/UK they are still listed, but again they tend to remove them from the list later, at least this was the case on other flash sales.

• Lol

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @Clouvider said:

@bingolino said:
    Just cancelled my oneprovider c2750(13€) in anticipation of this. I just hope they don't sell in 2 minutes

Wouldn't it make more sense to first secure a replacement and then cancel?

True. However the server was just idling.

The i5 will probably idle most of the time but i cannot pass an upgrade to i5 for just 3€/ month (excepting the setup fee)

I wonder if they will do more offers, if i should wait a bit

@Alvaritot said:

@ninzo59 said:

Are you sure? I just checked again and the FR website doesnt list them anymore. On other languages such as ES/UK they are still listed, but again they tend to remove them from the list later, at least this was the case on other flash sales.

I'm sure.

• ebonyebony Member
    edited December 2017

The flash img and server showing under FR and I cleared cache it was not

• All these Kimsufi sales nowadays look so boring when you got that KS4C for 9€

• @bingolino said:

@Clouvider said:

@bingolino said:
    Just cancelled my oneprovider c2750(13€) in anticipation of this. I just hope they don't sell in 2 minutes

The i5 will probably idle most of the time but i cannot pass an upgrade to i5 for just 3€/ month (excepting the setup fee)

Mine from op is down more then it's up...

• @ebony said:

@bingolino said:

@Clouvider said:

@bingolino said:

Mine from op is down more then it's up...

had no such problem, no downtime at all

• AlvaritotAlvaritot Member
    edited December 2017

@ebony said:
    The flash img and server showing under FR and I cleared cache it was not

Well, i get this list when on the FR website. Tried clearing cache and using other browsers (since i was just told that this was the issue) but i still get the same list.

• Is there the actual time that KS-4C will release?

edited December 2017

3 PM GMT +1 => few mins

• it's live

• 404 no found billing pages

• Same here

edited December 2017

There are issues. You may have chance to order by refreshing. We will fix this. Sorry about it.

• @ninzo59 said:
    There are issues. You may have chance to order by refreshing. We will fix this. Sorry about it.

i keep refreshing the page and tried chome/firefox/IE

• Same here, tried several times:

Oops, la page demandée n'a pu être chargée (404).

• Yup i had the order page but i lost it xD

• now it shows 404

• @ninzo59 said:

are u kimsufi / ovh employees?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

??

• I can't even order anything from their site, none of their products have a direct link.

• The OVH backend webservices went down.

• Even if the order form loads, I don't think you can login to your account to checkout. (Trying to register doesn't work too)

• It's also appeared at the £12.99 + Vat on the Kimsufi uk pages.

• @hostdare said:
    ??

KS4C

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

ok ok