Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap VPS in Brazil or VPS outside + IP of Brazil?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VPS in Brazil or VPS outside + IP of Brazil?

Hello guys!

I need to use VPS to be possible to manage more than 5 accounts in a social media.
Usually after 4 or 5 accounts at the same IP you need to be careful to not be banned.

So, I'd like to get your suggestions about what I could do (as the best option):

1. VPS in Brazil: usually a lot more expensive than in USA, for example.

2. VPS in USA (or other country) using IPs (proxies) of Brazil. Private Proxies, sure.

3. Rent my parents PCs to access using a TemViewer or something like that. This is not the professional way I would like to manage these accounts.

What do you think?

Suggestions of providers?

Comments

• Why do you need to manage so many accounts?

• Companies.

• @DragonDF said:
    Companies.

Hmmm. Oh well, it's late and i am bored so lets believe it.

If you have a trustworthy source (which would suprise me) for those proxies i would not bother with a brasilian VPS. Otherwise if there are some reasonable cheap prepaid SIM cards in brasil you could get a bunch of those and either use them for roaming in another country (probably expensive but should get you a brasilian IP) or as you seem to have contacts there make them into proxies using 3/4G dongles.

Thanked by 1DragonDF
  • @mksh said:

Hmmm. Oh well, it's late and i am bored so lets believe it.

If you have a trustworthy source (which would suprise me) for those proxies i would not bother with a brasilian VPS. Otherwise if there are some reasonable cheap prepaid SIM cards in brasil you could get a bunch of those and either use them for roaming in another country (probably expensive but should get you a brasilian IP) or as you seem to have contacts there make them into proxies using 3/4G dongles.

In fact I am in Brazil. :)
    So, if I could understand, the best and cheap way is to use my parents PCs (1 or 2).
    It makes things easier to me to manage a few accounts in different computers.
    It is better than to login and logout a lot of times in the same day in the same PC.

I imagine I could run VPS with brazilian IP in a cheap way. But as everything in Brazil is expensive.. I think it can not to be easy this solution.

Thank you for try.

• Host1plus has brazil I do believe. I can't vouch for them or the prices as I have never used them.

Thanked by 1DragonDF
  • Locaweb launched some months ago their new VPS plans. They have some interesting prices.

Thanked by 1DragonDF
  • tenta um desses sites musthost.com.br win-vps.com weblink.com.br minivps.com.br vpsfast.net lembrando que brasil não existe anti-ddos de qualidade.

Thanked by 1DragonDF
  • Sorry for delay.

Thank you for your suggestions.

I plan to use my parents PCs. It will be easier and cheaper.

• carloshmmcarloshmm Member
    edited January 2018

@JoaoCAM said:
    Locaweb launched some months ago their new VPS plans. They have some interesting prices.

I'm currently using their VPS 512MB, R$17,90 ~ ($4,5).
    Pretty good performance and network for a South American company.

• Yes, but if you have your brother or any other parent/friend to use a Core i7 4 - 8Gb ram with Windows, etc.. I think It is better to use them. 512Mb is not enough for what I need.
    And.. in case of Locaweb.. if it costs $1 I would not use it.

This is not a company I like. And I will never send my money to it.

I imagined I could buy only PROXIES (private and good proxies) in Brazil for a good price. But it does not look like possible.

Thank you any way.

:)

• Have you thought about using a VPN provider with end-points in Brazil? They usually assign dynamic IPs so you wouldn't have the problem of accessing multiple accounts from the same IP.

• PIA is very popular and has servers in Brazil ($30/y)
    • NordVPN is another popular service with servers in Brazil ($99 3yrs)
    • Torguard seems to take security very seriously and probably one I would give it a try but it's not as cheap as the other two ($10/m)

Never used any of them, but they seem to have positive reviews.

Thanked by 1DragonDF
  • I will take a look in this option.
    But it does not look like very cheap for me. Maybe I am wrong.

By the way.. I will use computers in Brazil (1 or 2 more).

• julinhobrowjulinhobrow Member
    edited January 2018

brazil has energy account very expensive one month of one good machine give about 700brl to pay add internet account and its more than 1000brl month. you can try Chile, Bolivia or Argentina, this country has a money without comercial value, because its broken. when gasoline in brazil worth about 5brl in Bolivia worth 0,50 cents of brl.

• What about Amazon AWS? EC2 (vps) is available in São Paulo.

• @UnnoTed said:
    What about Amazon AWS? EC2 (vps) is available in São Paulo.

Sorry, I did not see your post.

The problem with AMAZON is the price in Brazil (2x the same of the USA).
    And I do not like what it does about the use of the credit card.
    If you do not look at it you will have to pay a fortune without use.
    And I could see this is a NORMAL problem, in forums.

As I said, I think the best idea is to use parents computers.
    You can run an app in a Windows 7 with 4Gb and your parent will not see that there is another software running.

By the way, thank you for your suggestion.