Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

storage vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

storage vps

aniktanikt Member
edited December 2017 in General

I am looking for a storage VPS for seedbox purpose.
budget = 30 to 40 USD (depends on offer ) for 6 months.

as I am planning to run <=200 torrents so need a good config.
port speed= doesn't matter.
RAM = not sure how much need to run 200 torrents
HDD = 500 gb -1 tb .
Bandwidth = doesnt matter.
Cpu = not sure.
DISK IOPS = not sure.

looking for a good offer
thanks/

Thanked by 1nunuigti

Comments

• pikepike Veteran
    edited December 2017

@cociu is your man and how much cpu/ram you need for 200 torrents strongly depends on the client you're using. Also on the number of leechers using your box.

Thanked by 1nunuigti
  • mkshmksh Member
    edited December 2017

http://www.wishosting.com/ 1TB KVM with 2TB traffic $30 for 6 months.

3x 200GB OVZ at http://www.liteserver.nl with 2TB traffic each ~€31.50 + VAT for 6 months with 25EGGS coupon.

2x 300GB OVZ at http://www.liteserver.nl with 3TB traffic each ~€42.30 + VAT for 6 months with 25EGGS coupon.

• aniktanikt Member
    edited December 2017

need more recommendation guys

btw thanks @pike @mksh

Thanked by 2nunuigti nunuigti
  • wait for christmas or new year. maybe there are good offers

Thanked by 2anikt nunuigti
  • Time4vps.

Thanked by 3willie anikt nunuigti
  • kimsufi

• No server for you!

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

$30-40 one month or 6 months?

• @GTHost said:

Look at the url bar.

• There won't be a lot of trustworthy providers at these prices, good luck tho.

Thanked by 1nunuigti
  • @6ixth said:
    There won't be a lot of trustworthy providers at these prices, good luck tho.

Well, i don't see what's the problem with the wishosting offer but probably he wants IPv4.

• @mksh said:

@6ixth said:

Well, i don't see what's the problem with the wishosting offer but probably he wants IPv4.

Didn't Wishosting stop selling NAT?

• @6ixth said:

@mksh said:

@6ixth said:

Didn't Wishosting stop selling NAT?

Thats news to me. In any case the NAT plans are still listed on the site. $14.99/quarter for 1TB is a steal imo NAT or not.

Thanked by 1nunuigti
  • @GTHost said:

6 month=30-40 usd

Thanked by 1nunuigti
  • @GTHost said:

6 month=30-40 usd

Thanked by 1nunuigti
  • aniktanikt Member
    edited December 2017

@mksh said:

@6ixth said:

I contact with wishosting (@exception0x876) , he told me they cant give the VPS for seedbox purpose

Thanked by 1nunuigti
  • @pike said:
    @cociu is your man and how much cpu/ram you need for 200 torrents strongly depends on the client you're using. Also on the number of leechers using your box.

yesterday I sent @cociu a details pm but still no reply from him, maybe he isn't interested

Thanked by 1nunuigti
  • so thats USD $6.5 per month for 500GB HDD with active seedbox. why dont you just use a seedbox hosting?

• @creep said:
    so thats USD $6.5 per month for 500GB HDD with active seedbox. why dont you just use a seedbox hosting?

which seedbox do you recommend?
    does the seedbox will give more performance than a storage vps ?
    storage VPS comes with guaranteed CPU, port speed, and ram use.

• @anikt said:

@creep said:
    so thats USD $6.5 per month for 500GB HDD with active seedbox. why dont you just use a seedbox hosting?

seedbox hosting definitely are more powerful than any low end vps, with additional private trackers and i mean, managed seedbox. You dont have to worry about CPU and RAM.

if you could pay with btc, i highly recommend justseed.it . They only charge storage used.

• anikt said: yesterday I sent @cociu a details pm but still no reply from him, maybe he isn't interested

sorry , we have many work in this period. Unfortunatly we are out of stock until next month in storage plan so if you are not in hunrry i am glad to provide it.

Thanked by 3anikt nunuigti nunuigti
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2017

Try kimsufi or online.fr, don’t touch the oversold shite services like VM with 1 CPU and OpenVZ virtualisation, as at some point the provider will kick you off from their services as they do use BS excuses such as too much server resources usage = meaning you do use too much and their node is designed for idle VMs only!

• I am looking for same but waiting for Christmas or new year offers.

• @anikt said:
    yesterday I sent @cociu a details pm but still no reply from him, maybe he isn't interested

Order link if you want to wait until restock: https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/cheap-storage-vps

• @creep said:

@anikt said:

@creep said:

seedbox hosting definitely are more powerful than any low end vps, with additional private trackers and i mean, managed seedbox. You dont have to worry about CPU and RAM.

if you could pay with btc, i highly recommend justseed.it . They only charge storage used.

justseed.it is banned on so many private trackers

Thanked by 1nunuigti
  • @cociu said:

anikt said: yesterday I sent @cociu a details pm but still no reply from him, maybe he isn't interested

sorry , we have many work in this period. Unfortunatly we are out of stock until next month in storage plan so if you are not in hunrry i am glad to provide it.

ok, bro, I will wait for the christmas

Thanked by 1nunuigti
  • lionlion Member
    edited December 2017

Get a dedicated

• use time4vps