Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap vps plans to setup vpn connections
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap vps plans to setup vpn connections

Worldwide location prefered.
Any recommendation?

Comments

• I mean, where else could you have if not in this world. And narrow down your specification.. Bandwidth per month? RAM? Budget?

• shellshell Member
    edited December 2017

if you don't need dedicated ipv4
    http ://lowendspirit.com/locations.html
    gullo hosting by @cam
    etc

edit : support only provided by community in the forum

Thanked by 1Cam
  • pikepike Veteran
    edited December 2017

@creep said:
    I mean, where else could you have if not in this world.

Deep Sea ;)

OT: I like @cociu for my personal VPN, I guess that's what many people use his vps for.

• I once tried ArubaCloud, works very well, €1/month

• localhost

• @WSS said:
    localhost

link?

• virmach $5.25/yr

• @bersy said:
    virmach $5.25/yr

Does this stil exist? Cheapest plan seems to be $10 which brings it to $7 with LEB30 coupon.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • mksh said: Does this stil exist? Cheapest plan seems to be $10 which brings it to $7 with LEB30 coupon.

You're right, it doesn't exist anymore :(

• @lemon said:

@WSS said:
    localhost

link?

If I tell you, then everyone's going to want one!

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

LowEndSpirit (nat) or DeepNet Solutions (dedicated IP) plans of course!

• CatalystHost's $12/year 333TB plan in Dallas, TX. It's available on their page as monthly but use the drop down for the yearly option/pricing.

• HostUS has some good yearly deals too. I'd search the forums for Virmach before considering signing up with them.

• @doughmanes said:
    CatalystHost's $12/year 333TB plan in Dallas, TX. It's available on their page as monthly but use the drop down for the yearly option/pricing.

Uh, where's this?

• @WSS said:

@doughmanes said:
    CatalystHost's $12/year 333TB plan in Dallas, TX. It's available on their page as monthly but use the drop down for the yearly option/pricing.

Uh, where's this?

https://portal.catalysthost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=115

They can't be serious???

• They're serious. I have one.

• Getting 17MB/s (136Mbps) right now with an OVH test file

• @doughmanes said:
    Getting 17MB/s (136Mbps) right now with an OVH test file

Nice. Not exactly 333TB at this rate but 40+TB for $12/y is still quite a lot.

• @doughmanes said:
    Getting 17MB/s (136Mbps) right now with an OVH test file

How'd it do for shoemining?

For the difference between this and @ramnet's TinyKVM, I'll take TinyKVM (I miss my TinyKVM).

Thanked by 1ramnet
  • It's a shared port and US almost 8:30pm on the weekend, I bet somebody (or a few people) are hitting the node hard.

• @doughmanes said:
    It's a shared port and US almost 8:30pm on the weekend, I bet somebody (or a few people) are hitting the node hard.

17Mb/s is a hell of a lot better than my CloudFlexy/Dedicenter. What a waste of $20 that was. I can't even get it to handle basic DNS UDP reliably.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ