Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i need vultr referral link
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i need vultr referral link

hi,
i want to register at vultr I heard If I use the referral link vultr give me $ 10 gift This is true?
if yes give me link please

Comments

• Well, I'd love to get some free cash, but then again, my Vultr account is locked out because my S6 got bricked from an OTA update. Samsung happily showed the finger, quoting a $150 repair, which I begrudgingly fixed with a factory reset.

Of course, that means my Google Authenticator codes are gone. At this point, I'm waiting for their support team to respond to my ticket.

• my sig

• hi i use your link and i charge my account 5$ via paypal But I did not get it 10$ free

• Vultr already stopped giving credits for sign ups...

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • @muffin said:
    Vultr already stopped giving credits for sign ups...

Really? DigitalOcean How about ? work ?

• cloudcloud Member
    edited December 2017

@Ringmoon said:

@muffin said:

DigitalOcean still has signup credits:

"Everyone you refer gets $10 in credit. Once they’ve spent $25 with us, you'll get $25."

• DigitalOcean does indeed work. My aff link if interested digitalocean

• @FlamesRunner said:
    Of course, that means my Google Authenticator codes are gone. At this point, I'm waiting for their support team to respond to my ticket.

a good alternative to google authentificator is andOTP. Open Source, with (encrypted) backup/restore function.

• cloud said: Once they’ve spent $25 with us, you'll get $25."

After OP switched from Vultr to DigitalOcean within 3 minutes, I believe he won't ever spent $25 on his account :-)

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @cloud said:

@Ringmoon said:

@muffin said:

DigitalOcean still has signup credits:

"Everyone you refer gets $10 in credit. Once they’ve spent $25 with us, you'll get $25."

Here's my link if you'd like to use it:

https://m.do.co/c/764dee0ab41f

That is, if I register now with your link And charge $ 5 , I get $ 25 charge ?
    Or should I charge $ 25?
    sry I just did not understand this part

• muffinmuffin Member
    edited December 2017

You signup with $5, you get $10 but not the guy who gave you the link. When you pay or top up $25, the other guy will finally be able to get his $25

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited December 2017

@muffin said:

Since when? I still see their old spiel in my "Affiliate" tab!

• Uhm... they removed the sign up $10 bonus for new accounts

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • The money disappears before you can use it. Do not waste your time.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    Well, I'd love to get some free cash, but then again, my Vultr account is locked out because my S6 got bricked from an OTA update. Samsung happily showed the finger, quoting a $150 repair, which I begrudgingly fixed with a factory reset.

You didn't keep a backup of your backup code?

• @FlamesRunner said:
    Well, I'd love to get some free cash, but then again, my Vultr account is locked out because my S6 got bricked from an OTA update. Samsung happily showed the finger, quoting a $150 repair, which I begrudgingly fixed with a factory reset.

Authy

• @dedotatedwam said:

@FlamesRunner said:

You didn't keep a backup of your backup code?

My mistake was leaving said backup code on the S6.