Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest cPanel license distributor?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest cPanel license distributor?

What is the cheapest cPanel licensing distributor that you have come across? Looking to purchase a cPanel license for my new WSI dedi. BuycPanel.com at $14.95/month for a vps license is the lowest I've seen. But instantcpanellicense.com offers dedicated licenses for a bit cheaper than BuycPanel, $33.95/month.

Anyone else out there that can go lower?

Comments

• ChicagoVPS, BlueVM sell them at $10 iirc

• Tim over at Hostigation sells them for $10. https://www.hostigation.com/?page=OpenVZ

Thanked by 1Cam
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2013

Hes looking for dedi licenses, Hostigation only allows their licenses on their IP ranges as far as I'm aware anyways.

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

Talk to BuyCpanel and usually they can meet any price lower that you can find =)

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

BuycPanel will price match any external license price. They're probably your best bet. They also have a nice WHMCS plugin that makes it easy to add/remove a license.

• HostDime did $13 and BuycPanel price matched that for us

• I believe vmbox.co sells them at $12 with their VPS

• The cheapest you'll be able to get is $10.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited September 2013

We've got $10 cPanel w/ all vPS but thats internal only.

BuycPanel has my vote for an external. Or run a huge OVZ container to get the VPS license price? :)

• BigScoots has $5.00 but thats internal for VPS License..

• I never paid dedicated price for my dedicated server. Just run an OVZ container, it's easy to backup too.

• @ztec said:
    I never paid dedicated price for my dedicated server. Just run an OVZ container, it's easy to backup too.

That also violates the cPanel terms of use... Whose gonna catch you right...

• @Dorkfiles said:
    That also violates the cPanel terms of use... Whose gonna catch you right...

Really doubt they'll pick up on that.

• EjeetEjeet Member
    edited September 2013

BuyCpanel is the cheapest! plus they price match

• @ztec said:
    I never paid dedicated price for my dedicated server. Just run an OVZ container, it's easy to backup too.

Just turn quote off and make specs inherent from node

• @ztec said:

Do you notice any decreases in performance or reliability by doing it this way?

• ztecztec Member
    edited September 2013

@jake said:
    Do you notice any decreases in performance or reliability by doing it this way?

OVZ has almost no performance loss. Because of the easy full system backup I'd say reliability doesn't suffer either.

• I've been using cheap-cpanel.com for about a year. their prices are fairly good.

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited June 2019

@Filatco said:
    I've been using my-spammy-site.com for about a year. their prices are fairly good.

Joined 5:04PM yeah...

@FAT32 @hzr

• BopieBopie Member

@sanvit said:

@Filatco said:
    I've been using my-spammy-site.com for about a year. their prices are fairly good.

Joined 5:04PM yeah...

@FAT32 @hzr

net alone that, no way can you sell cpanel for $8 for a vps haha, oh the necro and oh the scam

• @sanvit I don't know what's wrong with it but if you mean that i'm advertising here I would say yes, because I'm a happy customer and want to suggest a good service to others.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@Filatco said:
    @sanvit I don't know what's wrong with it but if you mean that i'm advertising here I would say yes, because I'm a happy customer and want to suggest a good service to others.

So you necro'd a thread from 2013 to 'suggest a good service', which domain has been registered in '2018-11-19' (and expires in 1 year), and sells licenses under wholesale prices? Yeah, sure.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

If you're a real customer you're hurting them more than helping. Please try to be a better customer and forum user.

• sanvitsanvit Member

Lol

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Buycpanel with discount code gets $1 off each license.

• buycpanel

• @experttechit said:

can u please share the code?

• LimpanLimpan Member

@jokymic said:

@experttechit said:

can u please share the

wht13xtra
    For the VPS license discount

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Yep 👍