Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller Hosting in Europe using Mailchannels - Request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller Hosting in Europe using Mailchannels - Request

lkjllkjl Member
edited December 2017 in Requests

Hello,
I've been a lurker for quite some time here. Sorry that my first activity is a new thread.
Be easy on me @WSS.

Here's my request:

• Emails: Mailchannels (MUST)
  • Servers: Very fast, not overloaded, please :)
  • Storage: 100GB
  • Domains: 10 or more
  • Bandwidth: 2 TB
  • Cpanel with Softaculous and Let's encrypt (optional, but would save me time)
  • 1 Dedicated IP (Preferrable)
  • Budget: max 8$/month with 15 or 30 days refund policy
  • Payment: Paypal

Note: Only hosts with known good customer service and uptime.

So far I have only ramnode.com in my options. I wish I can sign up with @Francisco but their system can't verify my current address (not in US). Tried calling, emails, live chat and IRC (shouldn't use it for support, I know) without any reply. I understand that my region might cause a lot of headaches. @Francisco is one of the best hosts out there no doubt, great job with the radio station by the way.

Comments

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

Wouldn't Id with your address please Francisco?

• lkjl said: I wish I can sign up with @Francisco but their system can't verify my current address (not in US)

I don't think they use Mailchannel(?)

• @jetchirag said:

lkjl said: I wish I can sign up with @Francisco but their system can't verify my current address (not in US)

They don't but I never found a complaint about their mail servers.

• lkjllkjl Member
    edited December 2017

@Hostlovin said:
    Wouldn't Id with your address please Francisco?

Can't get in contact with him for some reason.

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited December 2017

Ramnode got a $8 reseller hosting with 100 GB storage they use Mailchannels.

Edit: Just noticed you already said Ramnode in your post, I think it's time I get some coffee.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

Post a picture of you with a pony as proof @ikjl to @fransisco

• ariq01ariq01 Member
    edited December 2017

I never see provider that use mailchannels as main email system.
    I see mailchannels like sendgrid, if you've an account with them just use their smtp (https://mailchannels.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200262670-Step-2-Configure-your-mail-server)

and then integrate with your script (example: phpmailer for php) with your smtp details..
    Have you check @Jack from loveservers ? you can check their promotion here : https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/127523/loveservers-shared-reseller-hosting-offer-20-recurring-promo-free-dedi-ip-with-reseller/p1

make sure you're using hidden promo code on there xD (for LET member exactly)

• @ariq01 said:
    I never see provider that use mailchannels as main email system.
    I see mailchannels like sendgrid

Sendgrid is built on top of mailchannels. These are quite different products.

• lkjllkjl Member
    edited December 2017

Thanks for the info @ariq01
    ramnode uses mailchannels for emails with their shared hosting. MXroute.com (@jarland) is doing a great job in email hosting through mailchannels.

• @lkjl said:

@jetchirag said:

lkjl said: I wish I can sign up with @Francisco but their system can't verify my current address (not in US)

They don't but I never found a complaint about their mail servers.

LUX-2 blocked by Hotmail and Gmail. Can't speak for other IPs on his network.

Thanked by 1lkjl
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Heyo,

Not sure where you tried to call, didn't hear anything on my phone.

Anyway, we don't use mailchannels at this time.

Francisco

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited December 2017

@Francisco said:
    Heyo,

Francisco

Let us know if you're considering it... :P

@lkjl said:
    Hello,
    I've been a lurker for quite some time here. Sorry that my first activity is a new thread.
    Be easy on me @WSS.

Here's my request:

• Emails: Mailchannels (MUST)
    • Servers: Very fast, not overloaded, please :)
    • Storage: 100GB
    • Domains: 10 or more
    • Bandwidth: 2 TB
    • Cpanel with Softaculous and Let's encrypt (optional, but would save me time)
    • 1 Dedicated IP (Preferrable)
    • Budget: max 8$/month with 15 or 30 days refund policy
    • Payment: Paypal Note: Only hosts with known good customer service and uptime. So far I have only ramnode.com in my options. I wish I can sign up with @Francisco but their system can't verify my current address (not in US). Tried calling, emails, live chat and IRC (shouldn't use it for support, I know) without any reply. I understand that my region might cause a lot of headaches. @Francisco is one of the best hosts out there no doubt, great job with the radio station by the way.

We offer shared/reseller in the EU (Clouvider), however, it's pure SSD, so your $8 USD budget, for 100 GB storage (we'd be SSD, so nah), and MailChannels, and even a Dedicated IP... Definitely a no.
    Also, no refund policy.

Consider getting your own VPS, HDD based and an SMTP Relay Service, there are a bunch around, if you'd rather go for MailChannels, then we have pretty nice pricing for SMTP Relay with MailChannels Cloud access. Other than that, two options:

• Signup for @Francisco's awesome services and forget about MailChannels or configure the DNS settings for your clients to relay from it;

• Up your budget.

Thanked by 1lkjl
  • @Francisco said: Anyway, we don't use mailchannels at this time.

If I may ask, what mail service provider do you use on shared hosting? Or do you manage mail yourselves?

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2017

Fran uses default, server manages it. By no means bad. You have to check with dedicated IP that the entry in /etc/mailhelo matches PTR and passes forward confirmed check for your primary domain though, as I'm pretty sure that feature is enabled. That's your biggest concern there, a ticket at most.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@angstrom said:

@Francisco said: Anyway, we don't use mailchannels at this time.

If I may ask, what mail service provider do you use on shared hosting? Or do you manage mail yourselves?

We push quite a bit of mail and I'd likely have to reconsider our pricing if I was to bake in mailchannels.

For now I've just been making sure our outbound anti-spam systems are working well and aren't getting removed during a cPanel update...like what happened earlier in the week.

Francisco

Thanked by 2angstrom MikePT
  • ramnode use mailchannels

• @Jack said:

lkjl said: Emails: Mailchannels (MUST)

lkjl said: 1 Dedicated IP

lkjl said: Budget: max 8$/month

I can't see you getting all 3 to be honest with you, I don't see how using mailchannels is even viable with shared hosting, can you set limits per account otherwise surely that can cost the provider a lot of money if they get a single bad client?

Dedicated IP is optional, would be willing to pay extra for one if I know how much it usually costs.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Jack said:

lkjl said: Emails: Mailchannels (MUST)

lkjl said: 1 Dedicated IP

lkjl said: Budget: max 8$/month

I can't see you getting all 3 to be honest with you, I don't see how using mailchannels is even viable with shared hosting, can you set limits per account otherwise surely that can cost the provider a lot of money if they get a single bad client?

Same as overselling disk with openvz and simfs. What do you do if everyone uses it? Nothing because that never happens unless the overselling is obscene ;)

You can limit with the MTA though, cpanel has that built in. You still might need to monitor and react though, but that's like anything else really.

• @Francisco said:
    Heyo,

Francisco

I found the number through some about-us page on one of your websites (buyvm, buyshared, frantech,ca). I can't find it again now, it might have been an outdated number at the time.

• ..and here I had hoped that @MikePT was so hard up that he was randomly calling LET superstars for business.

I haven't worn pants for the last several hours..

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • lkjllkjl Member
    edited December 2017

@MikePT How much SSD space would 8$ get?
    (dedicated IP is optional, but I'd like to know the price if I was to order one)

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@lkjl said:
    @MikePT How much SSD space would 8$ get?
    (dedicated IP is optional, but I'd like to know the price if I was to order one)

Depends on your email volume as well. MailChannels have a cost as well.
    We really do not have any price for you for such budget.

That would be enough for like 5GB SSD space + 5k emails per month.