Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

very cheap vps in hongkong china
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

very cheap vps in hongkong china

cloudflexy(dedicenter ) release one cheap vps in hongkong china.

Christmas HKG KVM
KVM Virtual Based server.
No Windows due to HDD limit size.
vCPU 1
512 MB RAM
10 GB HDD SATA
1000 GB Bandwidth @ 100Mbps shared.
Direct Link connection with China.
Setup in 1-5 Days
6 Months free if not setup in our guaranteed time.
TEST IP 103.35.74.5

you can buy for this url https://dedicenter.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=2

Comments

• no

• OMG NO WAY!!! I feel like I live in the next century

• I would like to say: Nicely done, Dedicenter! Your price even better than Virmach!

• Dedicenter seems a bit overwhelmed. Autoprovisioning doesn't work for their US instances. Control panel is not secure (no HTTPS), which is ok because login won't work anyways. This is uper low end :-D

Thanked by 2aglodek lg201
  • I want Storage 2 Special but is not in stock :(

• bitswitchbitswitch Member
    edited December 2017

@hzr said:
    no

Why?

• That does not answer the question either I am afraid.

• @bryce said:
    Control panel is not secure (no HTTPS), which is ok because login won't work anyways.

You are able to see upsides in anything.

• @bryce said:
    Control panel is not secure (no HTTPS)

This one?

https://www.dedicenter.com/my.account

• Seems legit.
    But, is that locked price?

• They're awful. Good luck!

• @WSS said:
    They're awful. Good luck!

Ah, too bad. Because I see KVM 8GB at 29.99USD/year
    really? can you explain why?

• @WSS said:

What would be awful about them?

• @bitswitch said:

@WSS said:

What would be awful about them?

I've explained this several places. They're incompetent, slow, and every single cheap fucker bought a service and is now hammering the unmetered network and CPU. You might as well be using dialup.

• They charge VAT? Thats the awful thing?

• @WSS said:

I've explained this several places. They're incompetent, slow, and every single cheap fucker bought a service and is now hammering the unmetered network and CPU. You might as well be using dialup.

I guess I am cheap fucker too ;). Would you have some links where you explained it? A quick search did not return much, maybe a more thorough one but I should know what to search for.

Do you still have anything with them? How bad is it? So not worth the $17 even for trying?

Thanks

• @bitswitch said:
    I guess I am cheap fucker too ;). Would you have some links where you explained it? A quick search did not return much, maybe a more thorough one but I should know what to search for.

No. I don't run "benchmark" scripts when I can't even get the damn thing to respond to UDP fast enough to work as a nameserver. Is that good enough for you? It can't even be trusted as a backup nameserver.

Do you still have anything with them? How bad is it? So not worth the $17 even for trying?

I do, but only because my greedy ass prepaid for a year. I went in yesterday and made sure to cancel my PP subscription just in case I forgot about it, so I wouldn't get stuck with a worthless VPS for another year.

Thanked by 1colingpt
  • @WSS said:

No. I don't run "benchmark" scripts when I can't even get the damn thing to respond to UDP fast enough to work as a nameserver. Is that good enough for you? It can't even be trusted as a backup nameserver.

Yes, I admit thats rather bad. Did they say anything to that? If it cant even handle something small like DNS requests (I presume you did not run a mirror of 8.8.8.8) it probably is not overly useful in its function as a server in general ....

@okagzr47306 are you related to them? If so, could you comment on the situation?

• No, I ran it as my own backup NS, or tried to. It couldn't reply fast enough or be guaranteed to sync properly.

• Dedicenter is buying HK server from gigsgigscloud which is techavenue

• @WSS said:

@bitswitch said:

I do, but only because my greedy ass prepaid for a year. I went in yesterday and made sure to cancel my PP subscription just in case I forgot about it, so I wouldn't get stuck with a worthless VPS for another year.

See ? I am not the only one who can't get the name server working on them.

• Did anyone pay and actually get this?

• Yeah. I've got a handful of worthless overloaded KVMs with dedicenter.

• Hmm, I read this far and it wasn't really worth the trouble. Needs more insults.

• @Ole_Juul

dedidickcenter

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul