Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DediSERVE new website + LET offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DediSERVE new website + LET offer

dediservedediserve Member
edited December 2017 in Offers

Hi LET gang!

We wanted to reach out and invite you to our new Website, and remind you of our LET special offer that's still available! The diehard members may already know of it, however it isn't available to the public, only via directly link shared on LET.

https://www.dediserve.com

We are an OnApp/KVM based cloud provider, utilizing HPE C7000 blade infrastructure coupled with Enterprise-grade SSD arrays to provide fast, responsive and reliable VMs in 17 locations world-wide. Unlike some providers our platforms allows for complete root-level access of your VMs, automated snapshotting, platform-level firewall implementation and direct access to the OnApp control panel, if that's what you want!

See our locations here - https://www.dediserve.com/locations

The LET offer
1x Intel Xeon CPU,
1GB RAM,
25GB SSD Storage,
1 IPv4 Address,
500Mbps Uplinks,
50GB Snapshot storage,
Custom template creation,
Platform-based Firewall,
17 Global locations available,
24x7x365 Support.

$5.50 / €5 / £4.50 per month

Available using this link - https://manage.dediserve.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=375

Let us know if you have any questions, and if you have any feedback regarding the new website or our services, we'd love to hear it.

Thanked by 2yywudi Iam

Comments

• Looks good!

• Provider tag?

• nice offer

by the way , I assume no ddos protection ?

and what is the monthly bandwidth of it ?

• @emgh said:
    Provider tag?

Would be nice to follow the rules would it not?

• Banned?

• How much bandwidth?

• no 2gb plan on offer!?

• are old promos transferable to customers in good standing?

I'm cutting down probably.

• It looks very nice.

• dediservedediserve Member
    edited December 2017

@AuroraZ said:

@emgh said:
    Provider tag?

Would be nice to follow the rules would it not?

Whoops, apologies - human error, we haven't posted in some time we assumed we still had it. We have submitted a request to re-issue. Thanks for flagging it!

@inthecloudblog said:
    Cpu?

Varies between clouds, typically dual Xeon 2660v2, however our latest platform uses intel Xeon Gold 5 series chips

@mov3 said:
    How much bandwidth?

Monthly bandwidth is 2TB before being limited to 10Mbps

@niceboy said:
    no 2gb plan on offer!?

What did you have in mind spec wise?

• @dediserve said:
    What did you have in mind spec wise?

you have been here long enough to know what makes us sweat and consider. Why not make it extra special this time.... gotcha :)

• Registered with paypal selected as payment, waiting for confirmation

i dont mind external verification, but +1 @ehab

2GB/higher discounted package would be nice

• Love to see 2GB / 4GB offer from you :)

• @MeMyselfandLinux said:
    Registered with paypal selected as payment, waiting for confirmation

Could you PM me your email address? We get a lot of potentially fraudulent orders when we roll out promos and sometimes our system catches a legitimate order, I can rectify this for you straight away.

@nessie said:
    Love to see 2GB / 4GB offer from you :)

Ok, message well received, let us work on this for you - we need to be sure it complies with the LET forum guidelines with regards to maximum cost :)

• @dediserve said:

@nessie said:

Ok, message well received, let us work on this for you - we need to be sure it complies with the LET forum guidelines with regards to maximum cost :)

I have seen providers offer a 50% discount on everything, and then post only the packages that comply with LET rules on here, leaving people that seek higher specs to just select it on the website with the identical discount coupon code.

• dediservedediserve Member
    edited December 2017

@teamacc said:

@dediserve said:

@nessie said:

I have seen providers offer a 50% discount on everything, and then post only the packages that comply with LET rules on here, leaving people that seek higher specs to just select it on the website with the identical discount coupon code.

Nice idea, thanks! We need to be a little careful with that however, 50% discount globally wouldn't make a lot of sense with certain locations in exceptionally high contention, which is why we usually offer rolling discounts on specific locations as capacity permits.

Let us look into this and I'm sure we can come up with something tasty!

EDIT - Looked into it, something tasty coming to LET on 15th December :)

• @dediserve said:

@MeMyselfandLinux said:
    Registered with paypal selected as payment, waiting for confirmation

Could you PM me your email address? We get a lot of potentially fraudulent orders when we roll out promos and sometimes our system catches a legitimate order, I can rectify this for you straight away.

@nessie said:

Pmed

• no ipv6?

• @qtwrk said:
    no ipv6?

No IPv6 as standard no, however if you really need one just open a ticket, I'm sure we could sort something out for you.

• Hi guys, as promised we have an offer just for you!

50% off 2GB and 4GB fixed instances globally and for the life of the VMs, only valid until the end of December

https://manage.dediserve.com/cart/fixed-instances/

Use promo code - XMAS17 to get your discount :)

Thanked by 3ehab Iam ferri
  • does this come with windows trial?

• @drakula said:
    does this come with windows trial?

No, unfortunaterly windows does not offer a trial when provided by a service provider, as per our SPLA you will need to order a Windows license upon check out.

• Still valid until the end of December chaps, this is only for the LET gang so please make best use of it before it expires, we won't run another like it for some time!

• nice location in Indonesia

• @ferri said:
    nice location in Indonesia

Hi there, thanks! It's one of our most popular locations, we are due to add more capacity there in the coming weeks.

Thanked by 1ferri
  • is there a minimum contract?

• @ferri said:
    is there a minimum contract?

No minimum term, we just require 30 days cancellation notice, it's rolling and flexible right from the word go :)

Thanked by 1ferri