Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SERVEYOURSITE DEDICATED ★ 8 GB RAM ★ 500 GB HDD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SERVEYOURSITE DEDICATED ★ 8 GB RAM ★ 500 GB HDD

Serveyoursite offers a variety of dedicated server options to suit the needs of clients of all types and sizes. We offer basic, entry-level servers perfect for larger Web sites, corporate needs and small hosting companies; power servers for customers looking to manage large Web applications or a high volume of customer Web sites; and practically any size server in-between.

Our servers are available with or without management, we offer 24/7 support and expedited setup.

Take a look at our Exclusive LET Offer

Advanced Server

Intel Core i3

8 GB Ram
500 GB Hard Drive

Unmetered Redundant Bandwidth

1 IPV4/IPV6 IP Allocation

Regular Price: $39.99

LET Price: $34.99 with coupon code lowenddedi
ORDER NOW

Network Testing and test IP available here

Comments

• Since when a generic Intel Core i3 is called an "Advanced Server" ? How would you call an E5-2680v4 then ?

• @FredQc said:
    Since when a generic Intel Core i3 is called an "Advanced Server" ? How would you call an E5-2680v4 then ?

Elite server hhh

• vishalpatelzvishalpatelz Member
    edited December 2017

@FredQc said:
    Since when a generic Intel Core i3 is called an "Advanced Server" ? How would you call an E5-2680v4 then ?

Excellent point

• How does this differ with ks3c ?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited December 2017

FredQc said: Since when a generic Intel Core i3 is called an "Advanced Server" ? How would you call an E5-2680v4 then ?

But if you compare it with a Pentium 4 2,4GHZ with 1GB DDR2? Now, it's a really advanced server, isn't it?