Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7GB OVZ VM or 3GB KVM VM ?? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

7GB OVZ VM or 3GB KVM VM ??

13»

Comments

• There is no think as 7GB OpenVZ. KVM and again KVM...

• ReeceReece Member
    edited September 2013

The chances of someone pulling of a 7GB RAM deal for $7.00 or less a month are slim. Sure it can be done but I wouldn't expect a business the last long at all if its done wrong.

You'd need a monster of a server.

KVM on the overhand, seems more realistic :) I like the 3GB Deal.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Its a good quick way to cover your costs and get sales quick for a new business that is not cash rich, if it is planned to stay long term it is not a good way to start a business imo.

Anyway... what is the ETA please?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Bogdacutuu said:
    well of course it would be oversold, thought that was obvious

if it's oversold VPS accounts than none above.

• @AnthonySmith : The deal is coming. Do not worry.

• @darknessends said:
    AnthonySmith : The deal is coming. Do not worry.

• @darknessends said:
    AnthonySmith : The deal is coming. Do not worry.

And what hardware do you propose to use for these offers?

• @Reece said:
    And what hardware do you propose to use for these offers?

Atom's? ;)

• @wych said:
    Atom's? ;)

Everybody knows Celerons are better :)

• ReeceReece Member
    edited September 2013

@Bogdacutuu said:
    Everybody knows Celerons are better :)

I was thinking some of these ARM processors :|

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Its a good quick way to cover your costs and get sales quick for a new business that is not cash rich, if it is planned to stay long term it is not a good way to start a business imo.

Anyway... what is the ETA please?

I am still waiting for you to get a Northeast USA box Anthony, Miami just aint a good location for me anymore.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Sweet, first quarter of 2014 it is coming :)

@darknessends this year, next year?

• @AnthonySmith, waiting for the website to get finalized.

• @Maounique said:
    I think he will do well, it is hard to start, nobody gave uncle a chance either when he launched HA vmware here and it was indeed a flop selling 4 in a month, however, look how things evolved...

I talked a bit to this guy and will probably learn a lot from this offer, nobody is perfect from day one, but I bet he wont be hostrail :)

Have you even looked at his past threads and comments? Wasn't he the guy that was too ignorant to believe Xen cores could be oversold?

• @Frost, Almost every virtualisation can be oversold. My point of saying was that if the person was overselling or not. Thats it.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited September 2013

So you are a newbie provider just about to launch (maybe) and you are going to jump in with the most outrageous offers from the get go. Sounds like a legit business plan.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Frost said:
    Have you even looked at his past threads and comments? Wasn't he the guy that was too ignorant to believe Xen cores could be oversold?

No and it does not matter as long as he is reasonable. Everyone can learn and the LEB market is the best place to do it in a harsh environment. It seemed he is reasonable and i think he can pull it tho not without taking a few wrong steps :) Instead of attacking him, best grab some popcorn.

• 7GB OVZ VM

• 7GB RAM and unlimited/unmetered support 24/7/365 for $1/mo. :) Support will even help you to utilize the whole RAM amount with high-memory demanding apps ...

• 6.5gb ram disk!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

7 GB RAM KVM :)