Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7GB OVZ VM or 3GB KVM VM ??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

7GB OVZ VM or 3GB KVM VM ??

Hi Guys,

What offer would you like to see on LET ?
7GB OpenVZ offer or 3GB KVM offer.

Thanks

Comments

• 7GB/$1.95 KVM

Perfect offer!

• Not possible - just let me know if u would like to see a 7GB OpenVZ LET deal or a 3GB KVM Let Deal.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I would like to see the OpenVZ offer, but to be honest the day you actually post an offer I will do a little dance.

Thanked by 2Ishaq Nekki
  • 7GB OpenVZ on an E3...no E5's...it has to be on an E3! RAID1 would be an extra bonus.

• @DomainBop : 7GB OpenVZ on E5, you know E3 aint possible.

• @darknessends said:
    DomainBop : 7GB OpenVZ on E5, you know E3 aint possible.

His post was dripping with sarcasm. Pay it no mind.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

When 4 customers is 200% resources sold, I really hope you've found a supernatural being to slash the overhead ;)

Thanked by 1Liam
  • 3gb kvm please, and windows included.

If its not east coast or europe, don't bother please.

• KVM 3GB RAM, 50GB HDD 2TB BW, 4 vCores for 5euro/month. in Europe, I would buy few.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@darknessends said:
    DomainBop : 7GB OpenVZ on E5, you know E3 aint possible.

What's wrong with AMD ? They make solid CPUs at half the intel price for similar power. They may draw more current a bit and need more cooling but for the same money I always got more juice from an AMD.

• Both. Free, of course.

• +1 for KVM cause it's rarer

2 GB is now some 3 Eur. Even cloud ones with ha/failover etc 1 GB can fit 7 $.
    OTOH nobody offered OVZ 7 GB for 7 $ yet.

• +1 7GB

• Why do you need so much RAM anyway? I find it difficult to use more than 500 MB.

Most people on OVerZold use it for special apps or game servers as well as shared hosting. Many insist in using it for botting clients or live gaming, even thought that is not allowed.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2013

@Maounique said:
    Most people on OVerZold use it for special apps or game servers as well as shared hosting. Many insist in using it for botting clients or live gaming, even thought that is not allowed.

And massive teamspeaks? Popular on our 2gb plan.

Edit: I mean Catalyst's. Tough habit to break :(

• You can sell more with OVZ but, I'd buy a 3GB KVM with more than 60GB disk.

@jarland said:
    And massive teamspeaks? Popular on our 2gb plan.

Teamspeak is an extra, not single use, I mean it is added to a game server on the same VM.

• Why not 14GB?

• Wait, does OP actually mean 7GB RAM and not disk space? XD

• kvm

• 3gb KVM.

• 7GB OVZ would be my preference for sure (:

• 3GB KVM.

• Ehhmm, Seems like everyone see a 7GB OpenVZ sells well but secretly they really want to occupy a 3GB RAM at LEB pricing :) I feel like a lot of classic LET members and good users want 3GB KVM :)

• 3 GB KVM with more than 80GB disk, Los Angeles with Asian optimized network at LEB price of course...

• I am limited on disk, I can not do a lot of disk, The disks in server are 600 GB SAS 15K Cheetah Drives, allowing me to limit the disk space.

• for me . KVM is always my first choice

• geekalotgeekalot Member
    edited September 2013

KVM,

• 99.998% uptime
    • low iowait
    • ability to load/request/boot custom ISO's that are permanently available and user selectable w/o any further tickets
    • ability to change rDNS w/o ticket
    • Paypal
    • Payable monthly
    • NYC (NYC != Buffalo), LA, Dallas, Kansas City, Australia ..............
      <= $7/mo