Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Joined AlphaVPS.bg but VPS keeps going offline
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Joined AlphaVPS.bg but VPS keeps going offline

Hi,

I joined alphavps.bg not only 24 hours ago, and I created a UK VPS but it keeps going down every time I click 'boot'. I've tried to create a support ticket but no response.

Has this happened to anyone else (on UK VPS)? Also, anyone with any experience with this company, how long do they take to reply
@AlexBarakov

Thanks,
Alvie

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Are you asking experience/review now after placing an order? Shouldn't that have been before you got an account with them?

• @deank said:
    Are you asking experience/review now after placing an order? Shouldn't that have been before you got an account with them?

No, I'm asking if it is down for anyone else at the moment. Sorry if that wasn't clear. The only part of experience I was asking for was how long a reply usually takes. I read a couple of reviews and they suggested it wasn't too long, but that may have been in the past.

• Why don't you post this with your real account?

• @quick said:
    Why don't you post this with your real account?

What do you mean?

• @WSS is already losing millions of cockcoins because of that downtime

• @quick said:
    @WSS is already losing millions of cockcoins because of that downtime

Lol, I'm definitely not @WSS

Buy cockcoins do you mean non-bitcoin cryptocurrencies?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

What are you doing with your VPS? They have some security measures in place which shutdown your box if you for example open too many SSH sessions in a short time.

• @brueggus said:
    What are you doing with your VPS? They have some security measures in place which shutdown your box if you for example open too many SSH sessions in a short time.

I'm trying to set up a Vertcoin node.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Just answered your ticket. I am sorry, we're a bit short on staff at the moment and due the huge bf sales, everything is flooded with requests.

We have issues with one of our UK nodes - it locks up and requires a reboot. I haven't yet found the issue, but am aware of it and will work on it. Other than that, there should not be any other issues, other than the occasional reboots of this node a couple of times the past month.

• @AlexBarakov said:
    Just answered your ticket. I am sorry, we're a bit short on staff at the moment and due the huge bf sales, everything is flooded with requests.

We have issues with one of our UK nodes - it locks up and requires a reboot. I haven't yet found the issue, but am aware of it and will work on it. Other than that, there should not be any other issues, other than the occasional reboots of this node a couple of times the past month.

Thanks for the reply, I have responded to the ticket :)

• I ended up reinstalling Ubuntu and it seemed to fix the issue

• deankdeank Member, Troll

So, hmm, all this commotion for what. No entertainment value for us. You should have at least filed a paypal claim or even a lawsuit.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • @deank said:
    So, hmm, all this commotion for what. No entertainment value for us. You should have at least filed a paypal claim or even a lawsuit.

Hahaha lol